Valentine's Day Special! Vegeta x Reader (LEMON) 'Prince's Love'

(I know I'm a day early, but I probably won't be able to write anything tomorrow.)

You awoke on February 14th in your and Vegeta's bed. Your very own saiyan prince was still sleeping. Even in his sleep he still had a scowl on his face.
You didn't expect Vegeta to do anything for Valentine's Day, he wasn't the romantic type.
You rested your head on his scar-covered chest, relaxed by the steady up and down movement of his chest.
You ran your hands up and down his muscular arms.
He grunted and slowly opened his onyx eyes.
The usual glare was on his face.

"What are you doing woman?" He said groggily.

"I'm feeling your muscles my prince."

Vegeta smirked and shut his eyes again. He always loved when you would praise him and call him "my prince".

"Do you know what day today is?" You asked him.

"I don't care..." He muttered.

"It's Valentine's Day."

"You earthlings and your holidays... A holiday to celebrate love... Pathetic."

"Vegeta you're so mean."

He grunted and got out of bed.
He slipped on his armor.

"Woman make me breakfast."

You usually would just make him the food, but not this morning.

"No. Say please."

"I don't wanna!"

You couldn't help but giggle a bit. He could act like such a child sometimes.

"Say it Vegeta or no breakfast. Today is Valentine's Day so you have to be nice!"

"Please..."

"There you go."

You got out of bed and kissed his cheek.
You walked to the kitchen happily leaving Vegeta to glare after you, touching his cheek with a faint blush.

You turned on the stove and fired up some pancakes. You tried to make them heart shaped to the best of your ability.
You put a lot of pancakes on a plate and called your husband.

"Oh Vegetable! Breakfast!"

"I told you not to call me that!!"

Vegeta walked into the kitchen grumpily and sat down.
He started to gobble down pancakes when you wrapped your arms around him.

"I made these pancakes with a special ingredient." You whispered in his ear with a smirk.

Vegeta's face paled and stopped eating.

"What did you put in these woman?!?!"

"Love~"

Vegeta rolled his eyes and went back to eating.
You laughed and cleaned up.
After he was finished you eat what he left for you.
He went outside to train as usual, while you kicked back on the couch and ate some chocolates you bought yourself.

Vegeta was doing push-ups on the ground when he saw the man in the orange and blue he hated so much coming holding a bouquet of roses.

"Hey Vegeta!" Goku said cheerfully.

"What do you want Kakarrot?!"

"I just came to bring my friend y/n some flowers for Valentine's Day!"

Vegeta's eyes narrowed and he stood up.

"Why are you giving my mate flowers?! She's mine!!" He roared.