Black x Assassian! Reader (LEMON) 'Sprains and Sex'

"Getting hurt on the job... Tch... I didn't know you were such an amateur, y/n."

I rolled my eyes and glared up at my partner.

"Shut up, Black. It was you who put that fucking body in my way."

He grinned maliciously down at me.

"Hey, I just snapped her neck, she fell down. I couldn't control where she fell."

"You could've fucking caught her and put her in the sack!" I snapped back.

Black merely laughed at me and slung me over his shoulder.

"Are you fucking serious?! Having me next to the body bag?!" I yelled in rage and hit at Black's back.

"Well, it's either you get carried by me, or you walk on your hurt little foot." He said and slapped my twisted ankle.

Fire shot up my leg and I slapped the back of his head.

"Y-You bastard! D-Don't do that!" I hissed.

"Oh? Are you going to kick me if I don't?"

The bastard thinks he's sooo funny.

"S-Shut the fuck up, Black!" I yelled at him.

"The only way to do that is to kick me in the dick... Oh wait..."

More laughter.

"You know I have a foot that isn't twisted! And I hope you aren't allergic to nuts because I will kick yours into your throat!!" I cried out in anger.

"Calm down, bitch. Take a gods damn joke. Or I'll make you foot the bill for a brace..." Black said with the biggest smirk.

"You're a dumbass."

"Love ya too, bitch."

We finally arrived at our house that we... borrowed.

"Alright, take off your pants." Black said as he laid me down on my bed.

"The fuck?! You damn pervert!" I yelled and threw pillows at him.

"Calm down, whore! I need to check out your fucking ankle." He said in annoyance.

I rolled my eyes and slowly peeled off my pants, hissing in pain when I felt the fire once more.

Black was being surprisingly gentle as he lifted up my ankle and inspected it.

"It's just sprained, not broken." He finally concluded.

"Oh, goodie..." I muttered.

"What? You wanted it to be broken so you could get a break? Oh, you damn bitch." Black said with a smirk.

"G-Give me my pants back! I can see your boner, sicko!" I snapped.

Black looked down at the tent in his pants and shrugged.

"I got a half-naked bitch in front of me, what did you expect?" He said casually.

I gave him my own smirk and yanked off his shirt.

"And now I have a half-naked bastard in front of me, you don't see me turned on, now do you?"

"Well, let's check." Black said with a devilish grin and stuck his fingers into my underwear.