Beerus x Reader (LEMON) 'Goddess of Destruction'

"N-No! Get away from me!"

"You're starting to irritate me y/n, you're coming back with me and that's that. I'm doing you a favor and sparing you your planet's fate."

You slapped Beerus as he walked up to you, but it didn't seem to affect him.

Beerus glared at you with his piercing yellow eyes and gave you a swift blow to the head.

You collapsed into his arms, knocked out cold.

"It's time to go, Whis." Beerus said and carried you to the taller, white-haired man, known as Whis.

"As you wish, Lord Beerus." Whis responded.

Beerus placed his hand on Whis' shoulder and they shot up, you secure in Beerus' arm.

Once you were all in space Beerus handed your limp body to Whis and created a giant ball of energy to destroy your planet.

"Before creation, comes destruction."

And that was the end of your planet.

Your eyes snapped open and you shot up in a bed, panting heavily with a cold sweat covering your body.

It took you a few minutes to calm down and realize you weren't in your room at home.

You slowly slipped out of bed and looked around the room.

It was rather nice, it looked like it was the bedchamber of a royal.

You looked down and realized you were changed into a f/c nightgown.

There was a soft knock on the door and Beerus' attendant, Whis, stepped in.

"Good morning Lady Y/n. I have brought you some food."

He set a plate on the nightstand.

"Lord Beerus instructed me to wake him when you awoke. I suggest you don't get on his bad side when he comes in here, he's always a tad bit grumpy when he wakes up."

Whis left without another word.

"W-Wait! Where am I?!" You called after him, but he was already gone.

You sighed and sat on the bed.

Your stomach growled so you hesitantly ate some of the food Whis had brought you.

After a couple of minutes Beerus came in, not bothering to knock.

"Good morning, y/n." He said.

You crossed your arms and looked away.

"Why did you bring me here?" You asked in irritation.

You heard a small chuckle come from the god.

"I couldn't let such beauty be destroyed, it would be very foolish of me." Was his response.

You mentally scolded yourself for blushing at his comment.

"And now your beauty will live here with me."