50k Readers Special! Various x Reader Part 2

(Hey guys! I'm back with part 2! I'm a bit on edge right now though, there was a giant spider in my house and I had to go to school, now I'm home and it's gone. I am TERRIFIED of spiders. Oh well, back to writing!)

Your back pressed against the wall.
Dead end.

The males looked awfully weird, and had that strange glint in their eyes.

"W-What's wrong with you guys...?" You asked quietly.

"Nothing wrong with a little fun y/n!" Goku said cheerfully.

"It's a lot of fun Goku!" You snapped back.

"Get out of my way Kakarrot!" Vegeta shouted and shoved Goku to the side.

He pulled on his white gloves.

"Let the prince handle this."

"I'm a prince too Vegeta!" Tarble protested.

Vegeta scoffed.

"As if!" He snapped. "You'll always be a weakling Tarble!"

"Stop picking on people Vegeta!" Gohan yelled.

"You shut it boy!" Turles yelled.

"I say we fight over who gets to bed her tonight!" Piccolo shouted over the tension.

Frieza laughed.

"We all know who the strongest warrior in the universe is, and that's me!" He said.

"In your dreams brother!" Cooler yelled.

Soon all hell broke loose.

Man against man. Everyone was fighting.

You were still pressed against the wall. You could use this as a distraction to get away!

You skirted the outskirts of the brawl.

A green hand gripped your pants, but was soon torn away, taking a piece of your pants with.

Your face became red as you saw your (f/c) underwear showing.

You made it away from the fighting men and sprinted as fast as you could to your house.

You slammed the door and locked everything. The doors, the windows, and the refrigerator.

You needed to protect your food.

"You just need to make it through the night y/n." You said to yourself as you looked out the window.

The moon was now a light purple in color.

You flopped onto your bed and shut your eyes.

"I'm going to be okay... I'm going to be okay..." You whispered in the darkness.

Suddenly, you heard banging on your door. Shortly after, you heard a loud crack.

"They're here!" You thought in a panic, "Hide! Hide!"

You ran into the closet and shut the door just as the men burst into the room.

"Where is she?!" You heard Trunks say with a wild tone.

"Everyone split up!" Vegeta barked, "Search the house! She's here somewhere!"

You were sure glad Goku taught you how to lower your power so they wouldn't detect you.

You heard footsteps disappear down the hall.

Rustling was heard as someone was going through your things.

You heard them opening drawers.

You heard a chuckle emit from the man.

You peeked through the crack in the door and saw (favorite guy) holding up a pair of your underwear.

You face flushed a bright red.

"How dare he?!" You thought angrily.

You heard footsteps coming back to your room and (f/g) quickly stuffed the underwear in his pocket.

"We couldn't find her!" Goku said. (If your favorite guy was Goku, just pick someone else to speak.)

(F/g) just shrugged.

"I know one place where we didn't check." (F/g) said with a smirk.

He yanked opened the closet door and was greeted by a shaking y/n.

He smirked.

"Found her."

All the men's eyes fell on you.

"H-hey guys." You said nervously.

You were quickly tossed on the bed by (f/g).

"H-hey!" You sat up, but was quickly pinned down by (f/g).

You felt your clothes being pulled off and you started to cry.

"There is no way this is happening!" You thought is despair.

You felt many hands on your body and saw (f/g)'s lips moving towards yours.

Just as your lips were about to touch, the now multicolored moon disappeared on the horizon.

All the men's eyes lost te strange glint, and they seemed dazed.

A blush slowly spread across their face as they saw a nude y/n on the bed.

You noticed the change in their personalities and took this as a chance to get them away.

You pushed off (f/g) and stood up.

You took a deep breath and...

"GET! OUT!!!!"

The men scrambled out of your room.

"Not you!"

You grabbed (f/g) by the hand.

He looked at you with a confused look on his face.

"You are going to finish what you started." You said with a sly smile.

A smirk slowly spread across his face as he dragged you into your bedroom for your day of fun.

~End of 50k special~