Black x Reader (LEMON) 'Burning Passion'

Tears slid down your face as you stared into the eyes of a madman.

The man terrorizing your world had become attracted to you, you couldn't possibly understand why.

You, and the rest of the people on Earth, called him Black.

"It looks like my little flower has finally become trapped, but I warn you, resistance is futile." He said in a soothing tone.

You felt his breath on your neck as he started to plant soft kisses on the delicate skin.

"S-Stop...!" You cried out softly.

Black pinched your bottom, making you gasp. He took that chance to smash his lips against yours and dive his tongue deep into your mouth.

His muscled chest pressed against your squishy breasts as his tongue explored your moist mouth.

He pulled away and smirked down at you.

"Let us continue this in a more appropriate place." Black said with a sexy smirk and scooped you up.

You screamed and covered your eyes as he took off into the air.

"G-Gross!" You exclaimed when you felt a hard bulge in his pants where his manhood was.

"You should feel honored that I desperately want a pitiful human like yourself." Black said as he flew around in search of any bed that wasn't demolished.

"I-I'm not pitiful!" You squeaked out and clung desperately to him.

Black chuckled and carried you over his shoulder into a nice house that he hadn't destroyed.

He tossed you on the bed and cracked his knuckles.

"Now, let us begin our real fun." He said with a seductive smile.

Your face turned bright red as Black started to peel off his clothes.

He stood tall in front of you, his manhood rock-hard and very long.

"Now it's your turn to get naked." He said and started to unbutton your shirt.

You gasped and hit at his hands as each button became undone.

Black was clearly not pleased with your resistance.

He pinned your arms above your head and created ki bands to hold them in place.

He then literally ripped off your undershirt and bra, not caring how much they cost you.

"H-Hey! Those were expensive!" You protested.

Black smirked and pulled off your pants and underwear.

You started to yell at him, but he stuffed your favorite pair of f/c underwear you were wearing in your mouth.

"You look so helpless." Black said and laughed.

"Now, lay back and enjoy yourself, it is time for me to begin."

You shut your eyes tightly as you started to feel his lips trailing along your breasts, making sure to go in circles around your hardened buds.

You bit into the underwear when you felt two fingers enter inside of you.

Black's mouth closed around your bud as he pumped his fingers.