10k Special Scenario ~Vegeta~

(Hey guys! I am going to start right away in the gameshow so if you want to see what happened before the gameshow read the Trunks scenario. But if I had to caption that photo above it would probably be, "Swiggity swooty I'm comin for that booty." Just me?)

You sat in your heart throne as five strange-looking men dressed in tuxedos walking in.
You giggled softly to yourself as they all shouted their names and did a funny looking pose.
"Recoome!"
"Burter!"
"Guldo!"
"Jeice!"
"Ginyu!"
"And together we are...."
They all did poses together as a group.
"THE GINYU FORCE!!"
There was a man in one of the contestant chairs that had his cheeks dusted pink and put his face in his hands.
You couldn't help but giggle a little bit at the five flamboyant men.
"Positions everyone!" The bald man with the six dots on his forehead who got you into this mess yelled.
You were pretty sure you were in your position, no one was telling you otherwise.
You noticed a man with gravity-defying hair.
How could you not?
He was the most handsome man you have ever seen.
"We're live in 10......"
His chiseled body...
"9...."
His alluring onyx eyes...
"8...."
His lips that look so soft...
"7...."
You were lost in your dreamy state until Ginyu spoke into a microphone, the sound echoing around the room.
"Hello ladies and gentlemen welcome to...."
A pre-recorded sound played on some speakers.
"DRAGON LOVE Z!!"
Ginyu beamed.
"That's right! And for all of you new to the show I'll tell you the rules! We have ten men here and this lovely lady who's name is..."
Ginyu put the microphone up to your mouth.
"Uh....it's y/n." You said softly.
"Y/n! What a lovely name! My team and I will ask these ten men ten questions. Each one of them will have a chance to answer all of the questions and at the end miss y/n chooses which one of them will accompany her on a date!"
"A date?" You thought in a panic.
"Now! Let the questions begin!" Ginyu said enthusiastically as he was handed a card by a man known as Jeice.

The ten questions were up.
"Alright! Now that each man has had a chance to answer each of the ten questions it is time for y/n to choose who the lucky man will be to take her on a date!"
Some men looked really eager, some men did not.
The latter included the man that you were going to choose, Vegeta.
Ginyu held the microphone to your mouth.
"So who will it be y/n?" He asked.
"I choose.......Vegeta."
All the men, Vegeta included looked shocked.
You smiled softly.
"Well y/n has spoken! Vegeta is today's lucky winner! Stay tuned tomorrow for another episode of Dragon Love Z!"
The cameras went dark, so did the bright lights beaming in your face.
"Great job everyone!" The man with the dots on his forehead said.
You stood up and looked nervously towards Vegeta.
Vegeta walked up to you and without saying a word, grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the building.
He picked you up and flew to a clearing in the woods.
"So..." You said shyly.
He didn't say anything and started doing push-ups.
"Hello? Are you mute?" You said as you waved a hand in front of his face.
He nipped at your fingers which cause you to pull them away in surprise.
"Hey! Not nice!" You giggled and sat on his back as he didn't push ups.
He smirked and kept doing push ups with ease, even when you were on his back.
You laid down on his back.
"You're so boring Vegetaaaa." You whined.
He smirked and took you off his back and put you underneath him and started doing push ups again, every time he went down your lips almost connected.
Your face slowly turned red as you stared up at his smirking face.
After about five minutes of your staring contest when he went down on a push up he made your lips connect.
Your eyes widened as you felt his soft lips pressed against yours.
He pulled away a couple moments later, smirking at your embarrassed state.
He got up and pressed a piece of paper into your hand that had his phone number on it.
All he said before he left was, "Let's do this again sometime."
He took off, leaving you at a loss for words.