Goku, Raditz, Turles, Bardock, Black x Reader 'The New Girl'

She stuck her head into the classroom to get a view of what she was about to be thrown into.

The others kids looked fairly normal, no one was ripping heads off, so that was a start.

The teacher wore a dark gray shirt with black pants. His jet-black hair was sticking up in all different directions, but she noticed his hair matched another student's, which was odd, considering she's never seen such a hairstyle before.

The teacher also had one green earring hanging from his left ear.

She slowly walked up to his desk and cleared her throat.

"H-Hello.... Hello sir, I'm the new student, y/n." She said.

His dark eyes shifted up to meet her e/c ones.

"Ah, yes. Y/n. Sit down anywhere, I don't care." He responded.

"Okay, Mr.... Black." She said and sat down in a chair.

"Hey... New girl... I wouldn't sit there if I were you." A boy with extremely long, black hair whispered to her.

"Why...?" She whispered back.

"Because Goku sits there every day, and that kid's insane. He has to take medication."

"For what...?" She whispered nervously.

"No one knows." He responded, "But we always see him with a prescription bottle, popping pills all the time in the boy's bathroom."

Another boy cleared his throat loudly.

The girl slowly looked up at a boy with Mr. Black's hairstyle and eyes.

He glared down at her.

"If you're done talking about me, would you gladly get the hell out of my seat?" He said coldly.

She quickly nodded and moved seats so she was sitting in front of another boy with the same crazy hairstyle and dark eyes, except this boy had darker skin.

He was wearing a studded letterman jacket and had a flirty smirk plastered on his face.

"Hey, new girl. What's your name?" He asked her.

"I'm y/n." The girl said softly, "What's yours?"

"Name's Turles. I'm surprised you haven't heard of me already." He said with a small laugh, "I'm a pretty big deal around here."

"Yup, our school's very own King of Barbarians." The boy with long hair said, "I'm Raditz, by the way."

Turles rolled his eyes, "And you're our school's very own nerd rapist."

"I'm not a rapist you idiot!" Raditz snapped back.

"Ladies! You can braid each other's hair later! Now calm your tits and start reading chapter ten!" Mr Black snapped.

"I'm not a girl!" Turles shot back.

"You could've fooled me, princess. Now get to work!" Mr. Black said in annoyance.