Yandere! Neko! Goku x Reader x Yandere! Neko! Vegeta 'Bad Kitty'

(A/N- Goku and Gohan are not related in this, as well as Vegeta and Trunks.)

"You're dead!"

Your eyes widened in shock hearing the sweet little girl tell you that.

The last thing you remembered was getting into a car crash, and then waking up in this strange place.

Maybe you were actually dead.

"You're new here, aren't you? All newcomers should meet the king!" The little girl said and pointed to a large palace in the distance.

"But how am I supposed to get all the way over there?" You asked her.

"No worries! I can send you there!"

"Send me-"

The girl clapped her hands and a hole appeared below you.

You screamed as you were dropped into it, but shortly after you fell into what looked like a throne room... for a cat.

You stood up and rubbed your poor butt, which you had unfortunately landed on.

"A newcomer?"

You backed away in shock seeing a man run up to you, except this man had cat ears and a cat tail.

He yawned and you could see he had sharp little cat teeth as well.

"Did you bring me any treats? Or maybe a new toy?" He asked you with eagerness.

"U-Um... No." You said.

The man's ears drooped and he frowned.

"That's not right... Shouldn't you know to bring your king gifts when you show up in his palace?"

The man started moping around and laid on the floor.

"If you didn't bring me any treats or toys... I guess you'll have to work here to please me." He mumbled.

"Work here?! Hold on a second! I don't know what the hell even is going on!" You protested.

In a flash, the man jumped up and had his sharp nails pressed against your throat.

"I'm a nice kitty... Don't yell at nice kitties or bad things will happen..." He murmured, "You're going to stay here and be the nice kitty's servant or you become nice kitty's toy..."

Sweat trickled down your back and you willed yourself not to shake.

"King Goku. Your fish pond has been refilled." A man said from across the room.

Goku's ears perked up and he pulled away from you, his dark aura vanishing.

"Yay! Fishies!"

And with that, he ran off.

"It seems you're going to become a servant. I do apologize, the king can be quite erratic. My name is Gohan and I suppose you could say I am your superior."

You opened your mouth to speak, but you were quickly shushed by Gohan.

"I know you are confused at the moment, but I should take you to your new living quarters right now. After you are informed of your duties and have gotten settled in, I'd be more than happy to answer any of your questions. You don't want to still be in here when the king returns."

You sighed and nodded.

You followed Gohan down a long corridor until you reached a room with a wooden door.

"Our previous room just filled up, so you will get the room to yourself for now, but do expect to get roommates sometime in the future."

Gohan pulled out a key from his pocket and unlocked the door.