100k Readers Special! Part 4/5

"What are these squishy spheres on this woman's chest?"

"I think they're called boobies!"

"Kakarrot, you fool! They're breasts!"

"They feel kinda soft..."

"Maybe she'll let us look at them without her shirt on... Hehe... I'd like that."

That comment set you off and you slapped whoever was above you.

You sat up and kept slapping.

After the people backed off, you gave them fierce glares.

"A-Are... Are you guys adults now?!" You shrieked.

Vegeta rubbed his cheek in irritation and glared at you.

"Yes... You didn't have to slap us, though..." He muttered.

"W-Where did you guys get those clothes...?!" You exclaimed.

"Oh, that's an easy one! The man that kidnapped and forced us to do this sent us them because he didn't want to watch us if we were naked!" Goku said with a cheerful grin.

"W-What...?!" You yelled.

"Shut up, idiot!" Black yelled.

Goku rolled his eyes and pouted.

"C-Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on?!" You yelled at them.

"That's another easy one! You see-"

Goku was cut off by four elbows to the ribs, and four "shut up!"s.

"Hey! Why can't he tell me?!" You snapped.

"We just have to do this by tomorrow..." Broly whispered.

"Do what?!" You yelled at him, which made him flinch.

"We can't tell you!" Trunks yelled back.

"Then get out of my house!" You retorted.

"We can't!" The five yelled back at you.

You screamed in frustration and threw pillows at them.

You shot up and pushed them down.

You stood over them and glared viciously.

"FIRST YOU WERE CATS, AND THEN BABIES, AND THEN CHILDREN, AND NOW MAN-CHILDREN, AND AFTER ALL OF THAT CRAP YOU PUT ME THROUGH, YOU STILL CAN'T TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!"

The five men wouldn't meet your eye and gave each other sheepish glances.

"W-We're really sorry..." Goku said quietly, "W-We'd love to tell you... We really would... But if we do we could be in some serious trouble... W-We're so sorry..."

Your eyes softened at the sight of the kind man looking so sad.

You knelt down and gave him a hug, which he seemed to like a lot.

"Okay... I won't make you tell if it would put you in danger..." You whispered.

"Thank you..." Goku said quietly.

You stood up and straightened your nightgown.

"Now if you don't mind, I'd like to get dressed without any men staring at me." You said.

"Will you make breakfast, after?" Trunks asked.

You let out a sigh and nodded.

"Fine."

The five men quickly ran out, you thought they must really love their food.

The changed into clean clothes and walked into the kitchen.

Goku had found your stash of doughnuts and was stuffing his face.

"Goku!!" You snapped and snatched the box from him.

"Bad boy!" You shook your finger at him and flicked his forehead, earning you an amused chuckle from the man.

You made breakfast with no further interruptions, but you had no idea the five would eat literally anything in the fridge. (Goku even drank the very old curdled milk, he thought it was ice cream.)

You hardly noticed the men talking quietly among themselves until they started being extra nice to you, as if they wanted something from you.

Black got you a black flower, (you guessed he really liked the color black) Vegeta stopped being mean to you, Goku offered to go fishing for you, Trunks said he would clean your room, and Broly said you could wear his necklace, but the bracelets were off limits.

"Okay, Black and Vegeta were assholes ten minutes ago, and now they're being nice? What is going on?" You asked

"N-Nothing!" Broly said and covered you with your favorite blanket.

You were becoming extremely irritated with them acting really strange, and never explaining why.

"You look tired. Maybe you should rest." Trunks suggested.

"I'm fine, Trunks..." You muttered.

The five became increasingly worried, as you showed no affection towards them.

They didn't know if they could take on the evil person who did this to them, they did it so easily after all.

You thought these five were nothing but trouble, they ate all of your food and wrecked your house.

You admitted to yourself they were pretty good looking, but you weren't going to let looks fool you.

They were up to no good. You were sure of that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Those five idiots are getting nowhere... I should just end this train wreck tomorrow... Yes... And I'll take that pathetic woman's life along with theirs... I hope you six enjoy today... Because it will be your last..."