Bardock x Child! Reader 'Mommy has Butt Warts!'

"Daddy's home!" You yelled excitedly as you got off of your big brother, Raditz's, back.

The little bell on your tail jingled as you ran to meet your father at the door.

Your father leaves you home with your two brothers, Raditz and Kakarrot, when he goes on planet conquering missions.

Luckily, you or your brothers haven't been assigned to any planets yet.

You hugged your father's legs.

Bardock wasn't very good at cooking or cleaning. Your mother usually did those kind of things, so Bardock decided to make you and your brother do all the housework.

"Go clean y/n." He said tiredly.

"But daddy!-" You started to protest,

"Now y/n!" Bardock barked.

"Okay daddy..."

You ran off quickly to find something to clean.

After a while you thought your were done cleaning, so you went back to your father sitting on the couch.

You would normally go play with your brothers, but Raditz was in the kitchen cooking, and baby Kakarrot was napping.

You crawled onto the couch and sat next to your father.

He was watching TV. You sat quietly next to him and watched with him for a bit.

He was watching wrestling. Some green guy named Dore was proclaimed the champion again.

Bardock's eyes suddenly brightened.

"Oh! I forgot! I got you a present little girl."

Your eyes shone.

"A present for me? Thank you daddy, thank you!"

Bardock smiled and pulled a (f/c) bow out of his pocket.

"It's for your tail." He explained.

He then proceeded to tie the little bow around your tail.

You shook your tail happily. The little bell on it jingled and you giggled.

"Thank you daddy!"

You hugged his arm tightly.

Bardock chuckled softly and picked you up.

"You're welcome baby girl." He said softly as he held you safely in his chest.

You curled your tail around your waist and drifted off to sleep in your father's warm arms.

~Time skip~

"Daddy's home!" You cheered happily.

"Thank god..." Raditz muttered. He was letting you braid his long hair, and was glad for the distraction.

When Bardock walked into the living room he had his arm wrapped around a strange woman.

"Who's that daddy?" You asked curiously, pointing at the woman.

"Now now y/n," Bardock chided, "You know it's impolite to point."

You lowered your finger.

"Sorry daddy..." You said sheepishly.

The woman smiled at your cuteness.

"This is your new mommy." Bardock announced.

"What?!" Raditz stood up.

You did not like the idea of calling a strange woman mommy, so you hid behind your big brother Raditz.

"I'll go get Kakarrot." Bardock excused himself and walked into the nursery.