Chapter 1

*Kendall's Pov*

Flashback

Harry took me back stage after one of his shows. Me and Harry had bestfriends since we were just kids. He would never do anything to hurt me and I would never to anything to hurt him, it was just how things went. People always said that me and Harry would end up dating but we both knew that wasn't true, Harry was like the brother I never had. 

"Kendall, this is Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall." Harry introduced me to each of them while pointing and saying their names. I shook each of theirs hands. I turn to see three girls walk in whom I assumed were the other boy's girlfriends by the way they kissed eachother. 

"Thats Perrie, Zayns girlfriend, Danielle, Liam's girlfriend, and Eleanor, Louis' girlfriend." Harry tells me as they all walk in. I nod and then Harry's name is called by some guy outside so he walks out leaving me and Niall alone. 

"I'm the one in the band who is single and hopless all the time." Niall says and I can't help but let out a small giggle. 

"I'm sure that's not true." I say, "Girls love you." 

He chuckles, "Yeah, 12 year old girls." I giggle. "But its okay, food is always here for me." he says as he takes a bite out of a muffin he had just pulled off of the snack table.

I playfully push his chest, "I'm sure you will find someone, someday, Niall." I tell him and our eyes connect and he gives me a grin. 

End Flashback

 I stand in my bathroom staring down in my sink at the three pregnancy tests that had been taunting me all afternoon. Every single one of them had a little + sign on them telling me I am pregnant. Me and Niall had only had sex once and we used protection, or so I thought. 

I walk out of the bathroom and start pacing back and forth in the living room. I run my hand through my hair nervously. What do I say to Niall? Do I tell him? Questions kept running through my head and I was so indecisive about what I should do. 

I immediately run off to my purse and grab my phone out of the pocket. I dial Harry's number and after two rings he picks up. Harry had a special ringtone for me so he would always know when I was calling. 

"Hey Ken." he says.

"Harry, I'm in deep shit right now. I need your help." I say quickly. 

"What is it Kendall? Are you alright?" He questions me. 

"Harry, promise me you won't tell Niall?" I ask him.

"Yeah, just what is it?" 

"Harry, I'm pregnant, and I'm freaking out." I tell him. The boys left two days ago to go do a show in Amsterdam and I didn't want Niall freaking out about this while he was out performing. 

"You guys didn't use protection?!" Harry practically screams. 

"Of course we did, something....something just happened I guess." I explain.

I hear him give out a big sigh, "Your going to have to tell him you know."

"I know, Haz. I just don't know how. He will be mad." 

"Ken, I've known Niall for a while now and believe me, he won't be mad, but he will be mad if you don't tell him." He reassures me.

"Okay, thanks Harry." I pause. "I can always count on you."

"Back at you, babe. I gotta go now. Talk to you later." and he hangs up. 

Okay, so Harry said Niall would not be mad. At least I don't have to worry about all that. But is Niall ready to be a dad? Without even thinking I take my phone and text Niall.

When do you think you could come see me? I have some things I need to tell you. -Kendall