Chapter 19

*Kendall's Pov*

I hear the flight attendant come over the loud speaker announcing that we are now landing and to buckle up. Lucky for me, Olivia was sleeping and wouldn't start crying when she heard the loud speaker like she did every other time. 

I feel like plane slowly start to drift down towards the ground and look out the window to see the ground becoming more clear and everyone and everything on it. 

I feel the plane hit the ground and start to slow down on the speedway. I watch out the window as I start to see all the other planes next to us and the airport come into view. I sigh and start to gather my carry on bags and Olivia's carrier. 

I hear the 'ding' noise letting me know we are allowed to exit the plane. I pick up my bags and Olivia's carrier. I carefully carry Olivia in her carrier off the plane and down the long flight of stairs. 

I walk into the airport and head straight to the baggage claim. I set Olivia's carrier down on the ground, because it was so heavy. I wait patiently for my bag to come around when I finally see it. I stand waiting for it when someone comes in and snatches it right when I was about to grab it. 

"Excuse me? That my bag." I say. 

They turn around and I see a guy with a snapback on and a hood over the snapback, with ray bans covering his eyes. I notice little blonde hairs sticking out from under the snapback. Could it be?

"Niall?" I say softly.

*Niall's Pov*

I quickly rush off the jet after it lands and into the airport. Luckily Kendall's plane haden't landed yet, so I had time to figure out what I was going to say to her. I sit down with my head in my hands and wait....and think....and wait. 

I obviously knew how I felt about her, I loved her and there was nothing she could do to make me stop loving her. Sure, I was hurt when she told me she kissed Harry but we all make mistakes. I just needed to act tougher than I actually was and be a man. 

I hear sliding doors open and a crowd of people walk through. I had been so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even notice the plane had landed. 

I stand up and wait to see Kendall come through the door. I see her right in the middle of the crowd with some bags and Olivia in her carrier. I smile at the sight of them. I see Kendall make her way towards the baggage claim and I follow her, trying to keep my cover. I would hate for this to all blow up with everyone recognizing me. 

I see a pink polka dotted suitcase come out on the baggage claim and I immediately know it is Kendalls. I walk up and grab it when it reaches her and I knew she was going to be confused. "Excuse me? Thats my bag." she snaps.

I turn around and I knew by the look on her face she recognized me. "Niall?" she says softly.

I slide my shades down just so she can see my eyes and then slide them back up, still wanting no one to recognize me. "What are you doing here?" she whispers.

"I screwed up, Ken." I say softly. "I made a huge mistake letting you walk out that door." 

She sighs, "You ignored me for a month, Niall. A month." 

"I know." I say softly. "But you kissed Harry...my best mate." My voice starts to shake as the emotions flow out of me. 

The unexpected happens as she wraps her arms around me in a hug and I return the favor. "I love you Niall and only you." she whispers. "The kiss meant nothing."

I smile, "I love you too, Kendall and nothing could change that. Not even a stupid kiss." I whisper back.

We pull away and I wipe a small tear falling down her cheek. "Will you please come home with me? I know its only been like two hours but I miss you a lot." I say.

She giggles, "As long as you don't be an asshole to me again." 

I chuckle and stick out my pinky finger, "Promise."

She laughs and intertwines our pinkies. "And I promise to never kiss anyone besides you again."

I chuckle, "That sounds like a good idea." Then our lips collide together in a passionate kiss as we are blinded by cameras flashing. Kind of forgot that Kendall was kind of in the public eye now too. But we didn't care, let them take their pictures, let them get their stories, because right now it was just me and Kendall.