Chapter 10

*Kendall's Pov*

I roll over and notice that Niall is not lying next to me. This never happens. Niall is always the last one out of bed in our house. I slowly lift myself out of bed and slide on some slippers and wrap myself up in my pink fuzzy robe and make my way down the stairs.

I notice five boys sitting in my living room. Lately, those boys were always here rarely going home. I look at all of their faces, completely emotionless. Something was wrong. These boys were crazy, insane, and were never like this. I walk out and they all slowly look up to me, except for Liam. 

"Guys, whats wrong?" I ask and they all stare at me and then to Niall. 

Niall gets up and leads me out into another room. "It's Danielle." he says.

I give him a questioning look, "What happened to her?" I ask.

"Well, she broke up with Liam this morning." he explains. 

"What?!" I whisper loudly. I was shocked. They were always so good for each other. "What happened?" I ask Niall. He doesn't answer and he just looks down at the ground. "Niall?" I ask and he looks up. "What happened?" I repeat my question.

"She...uhh" he hesitates. "She didn't like the fans being mean to her all the time and she didn't like the bad publicity she was getting dating Liam." he tells me. "I just didn't want to freak you out."

I immediately wrap my arms around him in a hug and he hugs back. "That will never happen to us, Niall."

He pulls away and pecks me on the lips. "And I won't let it." he tells me and I smile. 

___

The boys had a little charity concert in London tonight and they arranged for me, Perrie, and Eleanor to have vip tickets. Originally Danielle was coming with us, but we all know what happened there. 

The boys were all backstage getting ready for their concert as me, Perrie, and Eleanor make our ways to our seats in the vip section. We have someone take our picture and Eleanor tweets the picture saying:

@EleanorJCalder: Fun Night with fun girls xx @PerrieEdwards @KendallJohnsonxx

We spend our time talking mostly about Liam and Danielle's break up and how much of a shocker it was before the boys came out on stage. I see Niall give me a slight wink and I giggle and smile in return. They do their regular set but just when I think it is over I see Louis grab the microphone. 

"Before we end our show tonight, Zayn, Niall, and myself have arranged a song each for the special women in our life." Louis says before starting to sing to Ed Sheeran's "Kiss Me." Eleanor was giggling and smiling uncontrollably the whole time Louis sang. Their relationship was so adorable. If they ever broke up, there was no hope for me and Niall. 

Next up to the microphone was Zayn. "This one is for a girl that is always there for me and that I can do or say anything to. This one is for you, Perrie." he says into the microphone. The familiar music of Jason Derulo's "It Girl" starts to play and Zayn starts to sing to it. Perrie smiles so big and she looks so happy. Why did Niall have to sing last? I was getting anxious.