Chapter 8

*Kendall's Pov*

I wake up to little whispers in my ear. I then remember that Niall was with me and a smile immediately spreads across my face. "Kendall, wake up." he whispers in my ear and I giggle. I hear him chuckle and the next thing I know he is planting kisses all over my face. My cheeks, my nose, my forehead, wherever he could get his lips. 

I flutter my eyes open and I see him laying across from me and I smile at him. "I like waking up next to you." I tell him and he smirks. 

He slips out of the bed and says, "The boys are already up and they want you to make breakfast." 

I giggle, "Don't you mean, you want me to make breakfast?" 

"Well, I mean, yeah I could use some breakfast but they are hungry too." he chuckles.

I smile and get out of bed and slide my robe on over my pajamas and follow Niall downstairs into the kitchen. I see all the boys once again scattered around my kitchen and I see one face I was not wanting to see right now. Harry. 

They all greet me and I walk straight to the fridge to pull out some eggs, avoiding any eye contact with Harry. I start cracking the eggs into a pan when I hear Harry start to make conversation with me. 

"Did you sleep ok last night, Ken?" he pauses and I don't say anything. "I mean with being pregnant and everything." 

"Ughh...yeah. It was fine." I say vaguely. 

"Well, thats good." he says and looks away losing interest in the conversation. 

I finish cooking the eggs and I place them on a platter and set the platter out for the boys to help themselves. I take a plate of eggs and go out into the dining room while everyone else stays in the kitchen to eat. I was hoping to just get away, from Harry for the most part, and clear my head. Sadly, I was mistaken when I hear footsteps walk into the room and sit down by me at the table. I look up to see Harry sitting there with his food in front of him. "You looked lonely." he says looking at me.

"Ummm..yeah..sure." I stutter looking in the opposite direction of him. "I-I'm actually done." I say picking up my full plate of eggs that I haden't touched. 

"You haven't eaten anything, Ken." he says to me. 

"Ermm....yeah, I'm just not that hungry." I say quickly and walk out of the room and back into the kitchen throwing my plate into the sink and walking towards the stairs. I head up the stairs and quickly go into my room. I lay down on my bed and stair at the ceiling for a good ten minutes just thinking. 

I can't love Harry. I just can't. It isn't how it was suppose to go. Harry is my best friend and has been since we were little. I'm with Niall, heck I'm pregnant with his child and I love him. I'm in love with him. 

My thoughts are interuppted by a knock on the door. "Come in." I say and the door opens and Harry walks in and closes the door behind him and leans his back against the closed door.

"Did I do something wrong?" he asks.

I sigh, "No." I motion for Harry to come over and he comes and sits down next to me. "I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to come off as a bitch." I tell him and he nods. "I just...I may have heard something that I wasn't suppose to yesterday." 

He looks at me confused, "What did you hear?" 

"I heard you talking to Lou and-" I say before Harry cuts me off.

"Shit." he mumbles. "I'm sorry, Kendall. You were never suppose to hear that. I never wanted you to hear that. Especially now when your with Niall, and fuck, your pregnant. And-"

I cut him off, "Harry shush." I say and I look away. "Why didn't you tell me?" I pause. "Why am I just hearing of this now?" I ask him. 

"I didn't know how to tell you. You were only suppose to be my friend but I started getting these feelings and I just thought to hide them." he explains.

I stand up and start to get angry, "My life could of been so much different, Harry. I could have been with you, where I wanted to be since we were like 16.." I pause and try to contain myself. "But now my heart belongs to someone else. And I love Niall, I love him, Harry." 

"I know and I don't expect anything to change." he says. "Thats why I never told you what I felt." 

I cross my arms and sigh, "good, I'm glad we understand each other." I say. He nods and walks out of my room and I stand in the same postion I was when he was in here. I grow frustrated and torn. Was it possible to love two people at the same time?