Chapter 18

*Kendall's Pov*

I finally finish packing the last of me and Olivia's things into a few suitcases. Lucky for me I had gotten two one way tickets home in just a days notice. I had texted Harry earlier telling him to tell the boys I would be leaving and to stop by before I go. I was expecting them soon. 

I slowly lug my suitcases down the long staircase to where Olivia was sitting in her bouncer. I stack the suitcases by the door when I hear a knock and lift my head to see familiar faces staring in at me. I smile and open the door and they all attack me in a group hug begging me not to go. 

"I'm sorry guys, as much as I don't want to go, I have to." I tell them and they don't argue. 

I take a head a count of the boys standing in front of me and see only four. Of course Niall was the one missing. Did I expect him to be here? No.

"Where's Niall?" I whisper to Harry.

He gives me a confused look, "You mean he isn't here?" he asks.

I shake my head and say, "Nope." 

"I have no idea where he is." He tells me. 

I sigh and go over to Olivia's bouncer and slide her out of it and into my arms. The boys once again wrap us in a group hug and say how much they will miss me before they help me with my bags and walk me out to the cab waiting for me. I slide in and buckle Olivia in her carseat before getting out once more.

"I'll miss you guys a lot." I say before wrapping them in one more hug. I pull away and look at them seriously, "Tell Niall goodbye for me?" 

They all nod and I get in the cab and wave to them out the window as the car pulls down the street until I could no longer see them. I take a second to wipe away a tear forming in my eye. I sigh and look out the window at everything I am leaving behind on the way to the airport. 

Goodbye London, Hello Chesire. 

*Niall's Pov*

I rush to the check out, noticing I am running a bit late and quickly purchase the bouquet of flowers. I check the time on my phone and realize I was sooooo late. I quickly run to my car with the flowers and pull out of the parking lot as fast as I can. 

Not exactly the best time to be driving in London because the streets were flooded with cars at this time of day and I end up getting stuck in a massive traffic jam. I tap my fingers immpatiently on the steering wheel. I pull out my phone and dial Harry's number. 

No answer.

I groan and check the time repeatedly. Time seemed to be flying by and I was running out of it. The traffic slowly but surely starts moving along and I get my hopes up. 

~~~~

I pull into my driveway and grab the flowers and run into the house. "Kendall?!" I yell. Nothing. I quickly walk around the house looking in all the rooms for any sign of anybody being here. I find the boys sitting on the back porch, just sitting not saying anything. "Where's Kendall?" I ask.

They all slowly look at me with blank faces. "She's gone." Harry said softly. 

"Shit." I murmur.

They look at me surprised, "I thought you wanted her to leave?" Zayn pipes up.

"No, I love her and I didn't want her to go but I got stuck in traffic and got here late." I explain. 

They all nod in understanding. "What are you gonna do?" Liam asks.

An idea immediately pops into my head. "Does anybody have the number for our private jet pilot?"