Chapter 13

*Kendall's Pov*

Niall takes Olivia in his arms and I follow beside him as we make our way to the car. Today I got to go home and it seemed like forever since I had been out of that hospital, even thought it had only been three days. 

"The boys, Perrie, and Eleanor are all at the house. They can't wait to see you and the baby." Niall says to me.

I smile and we start the drive home.

__

We walk in the house to see everyone gathered in the living room. I look up to see a "Welcome Home Kendall and Olivia" sign hanging on my wall. I smile and all at once they attack me in a group hug chanting "Welcome Home Kendall."

I see Eleanor and Perrie's eyes drift to Olivia who was still in Niall's arms. "You guys wanna hold her?" I ask them and they immediately start nodding their heads. 

Niall hands Olivia to Eleanor first and then to Perrie. Both of them needing to take pictures to add to instagram and twitter. They feel in love with her so quickly.

I look around to see the absence of a curly haired boy. I could not seem to see Harry anywhere. I slowly slip out of the room, noticing that eveyrone was so into the baby they wouldn't notice me being gone. I look all over the house when I come to a room me and Niall rarely had time to go into anymore. Our Music Room. I see Harry sitting at the piano playing a couple keys. It surprises me he even knows how to play the piano because I never knew he could. His back is facing me so he doesn't see me enter the room. I hear him humming something when he starts to sing the lyrics. 

He takes your hand

I die a little

I watch your eyes

And I'm in riddles

Why can't you look at me like that?

(Na na na na na)

When you walk by

I try to say it

But then I freeze

And never do it

My tongue gets tied

The words get trapped

I hear the beat of my heart getting louder

Whenever I'm near you

But I see you with him slow dancing

Tearing me apart

'Cause you don't see

Whenever you kiss him

I'm breaking,

Oh how I wish that was me

(Na na na na na) 

Shit. Was this song about me and Niall? It had to be. Who else would it be about? I hear Niall's faint voice calling my name from down the hall and I quickly rush to him and put my hand over his mouth. He gives me a questionable look and I pull him down the hall to where Harry was still playing. "Listen." I say in a quiet whisper. 

He looks at you

The way that I would

Does all the things, I know that I could

If only time, could just turn back

'Cause I got three little words

That I've always been dying to tell you

But I see you with him slow dancing

Tearing me apart

'Cause you don't see

Whenever you kiss him

I'm breaking,

Oh how I wish that was me

With my hands on your waist

While we dance in the moonlight

I wish it was me

That you’ll call later on

'Cause you wanna say good night

'Cause I see you with him slow dancing

Tearing me apart

'Cause you don't see

But I see you with him slow dancing

Tearing me apart

'Cause you don't see

Whenever you kiss him

I'm breaking,

Oh how I wish

Oh how I wish

Oh how I wish, that was me

I hear someone start to clap and I look next to me to see Niall clapping and walking into the room. I freak out a bit because Harry was never suppose to know we were here listening to him. Harry turns around to see me and Niall and his face immediately flushes a bright red. 

"That was amazing, mate. Write that for the album?" Niall asks Harry.

"Ughh...not exactly. It wasn't even suppose to be heard by anyone." Harry stutters as he makes eye contact with me. I look away and avoid any eye contact.

"It was really good. You should consider adding it to the album." Niall encourages Harry. 

"Y-Yeah maybe." Harry stutters. 

I start to feel awkward up until Niall says, "Well, Kendall, I actually came to get you. We need to tell the world about the birth of Olivia. Which means a  family photo for twitter." 

I smile and follow Niall out of the room and down the hallway. "Is something going on between you and Harry?" He asks as we walk back to the other room.

"N-No" I lie. "Why would you ask that?" 

It just felt awkward in there with you guys, but if you say nothing's wrong, I believe you." He says with a smile. I felt bad for lying to Niall, I really did, but it had to be done for his sake. 

We walk into the other room and I gather up Olivia from Liam and cuddle her in my arms as Niall snakes his arm around my waist. Louis starts to count down from three before he snaps the picture of us with Niall's phone. Niall takes the phone from Louis and we look at the picture. It was the most perfect thing ever. We looked like a family and I loved the feeling. Niall presses his lips to my forehead as my eyes glisten at the picture on the phone. Niall immediately posts the picture to twitter saying: 

@NiallOfficial: As some of you may already know, me and my girlfriend, @KendallJohnsonxx , have recently welcomed a new person into our lives. Three days ago we had a beautiful, healthy, baby girl named Olivia who we love with all our hearts. 

I smile at the picture and retweet the tweet and set the picture as my icon picture because honestly it was my favorite picture of all time. 

Harry has still to come back out from the other room and I could not stop thinking about that song. I wanted to talk to him about it but what do I say? Things were getting even more complicated by the days.