Epilogue

*Kendall's Pov*

3 years later

I hear something crash to the floor and I turn to see Olivia has once again managed to climb up onto one of the makeup chairs and knock off yet another hair brush. I once again walk over and swing her up into my arms and carry her back to the couch where me and Eleanor were sitting watching the boys from backstage on the telly.

Niall pops up and I point to the screen and say, "Who is that?"

Olivia giggles cutely and says, "Daddy!" 

Then all five of the boys appear on the telly, "And what are those guys names?" 

"Uncle Haz, Uncle Leelee, Uncle Lou, and Uncle Zaynie." she says as she giggles. 

"And whose that?" I say as I turn to point at Eleanor sitting next to me. 

"Auntie El!!" she screams as she struggles onto Eleanor's lap. 

We hear a door close from behind us and I turn to see none other than Danielle standing there. I get up and slowly move over to her. "Danielle." I murmur. "It's been a long time." I say as I embrace her in a hug. 

"It's been too long." she says. She looks over to Eleanor and Olivia. "I'm guessing this is your little one, Kendall?"

I nod and say, "Yeah, this is Olivia." 

Her face hardens as she looks towards the ground, "I sure missed a lot." she says quietly. She looks to me and notices the ring on my finger. "Whats that?" She asks.

I take a deep breath before answering, "My wedding ring." 

Eleanor gets up with Olivia in her arms and holds out her hand too which she also has her wedding ring placed on. "You guys are both married?" She asks in disbelief.

"Yeah." me and Eleanor say in unison. 

"Wow. Thats so great." She says with saddness in her voice. "Well I'm sure your wondering why i'm here?" She says to us. We nod and she continues, "I made a mistake three years ago. I've been spending a lot of time away in different places trying to get my mind off that stupid mistake, but I couldn't. Liam was the best thing I had and I let him go so easily because I hated the fans not liking me."

"So you came to tell Liam this.....after three years?" Eleanor says.

She laughs, "I know, it's crazy, and I don't expect anything to happen, I just need him to know how I feel." 

"Danielle?" we hear a deep british accent ask from behind us and we turn around to see all five boys standing in the doorway. I guess we didn't realize the concert had ended.

I take Olivia from Eleanor's arms as she makes her way towards Louis and we make our way towards Niall. We all stand watching as Danielle struggles for words. "Liam, uhhh umm I should have never came here." She says and turns but Liam grabs her arm.

"Talk to me, Danielle." He says as if they haden't broken up and not talked to each other for three years.

"I messed up, Liam." She says and her voice shakes. "I made a stupid mistake three years ago and it changed my life. I-I was scared that everyone would hate me for dating you. Your one of the biggest celebrities in the world. Everyone knows you and I was scared that-"

Liam cuts her off by pulling her into his arms and hugging her and she lets a tear escape her eye. I smile as Niall wraps his arm around me and kisses my temple. 

"I could never stop loving you, not even your crazy fans could make me stop loving you." Danielle says.

I smile at the remembrance of Niall saying similar words to me that day at the airport. I feel Niall's grip on my waist squeeze and I look up to see him smiling down at me, obviously thinking about the same thing I was. 

Niall leans down and picks up Olivia and throws her up on his shoulders and runs around the room making Olivia bounce up and down as we all giggle. "Who wants to get some pizza?" Liam asks as he has his arm around Danielle. 

"ME!" Niall and Olivia say at the same time. She was obviously his kid, am I right? We all laugh and walk out of the building to where all the cars were waiting for us and start arguing on what kind of pizza we were getting. So typical.

We were like a giant happy family. Although we fight or disagree sometimes at the end of the day we will always love one another and I won't have it any other way. They truly made me happy and that is the way it was meant to be. 

I learned a lot in the past four years of my life. I learned what it was like to fall in love. I learned what it was like to make hard decisions and take the consequences. I learned what it was like to be a mother, even though I didn't exactly have it planned. And I learned what it was like to be a wife. 

Getting pregnant at a young age with someone I knew for three months was defineitly not on my plans, but in the end it payed off. Nobody said it would be easy, but it would defineitly be worth it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

A/N:

Awww :( So it's over. I really liked this story!

It wasn't as long as I was orginally planning but I didn't really know what else to say if I continued it!

I hope you guys liked this story as much as I did!

My next story I am currently working on is "Keep Me Safe" Which is a Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder love story and it may just be my favorite story i've written so far.

Thanks a ton to all of you dedicated readers of mine, you guys are honestly the best and I love each and every one of you.