Chapter 12

*Kendall's Pov*

I see Harry's car pull up and he rushes out of the car and over to me. He wraps his arm around my back and I throw an arm around his neck as he helps me to the car. I get in the passenger seat and he quickly pulls out and starts toward the nearest hosptial. 

"I'm sorry, Niall didn't answer his phone. I didn't know who else to call." I say breathlessly.

"Don't apologize, Kendall. It's fine." he says. 

"I wouldn't have called anyone else but you Haz. I know we have been fighting but-"

"I'm sorry. It's my fault we are fighting. It's all my fault and I just wanted to convince myself that it was your fault, but I couldn't. I caused this problem between us."  he explains. 

"I-I don't like fighting with you. Can we just stop?" I ask him.

He smiles and nods his head. "Yeah, lets just end it."

The next thing I knew we were pulling into the hospital parking lot and he was helping me inside and into a wheelchair where a nurse pushed me into a hospital room. Harry followed behind us and I turned to him, "Please call Niall again."

He nodded and stopped following and pulled out his phone to call him.

*Niall's Pov*

"What do you mean your at the hospital? Why are you there?" I ask Harry with a frantic tone. 

"Kendall's water broke and she is going into Labor. You need to get here as soon as possible." he tells me calmly. 

"She what? This better not be a joke, Harry." I say.

"Niall!! Focus here. She is in labor right now and if you want to be here when the baby is born, get in the car and get your arse here!" Harry says with a louder tone to it. 

I quickly drop my golf club and run as fast as I can to my car and stop driving towards the hospital. 

___

I walk in the hospital and ask the receptionist for Kendall's room and she points me down the hall. I rush down the hall and into the room. I see Kendall laying in a bed panting and hyper-ventilating. Harry is seated next to her holding her hand while she squeezes it. I rush up to the side that Harry is not on and hold her other hand. 

"You couldn't have gotten here any quicker?!"  she screams. "I couldn't have this baby without you here!" 

"Kendall, calm down. I'm here now so lets get this done with." I say as calmly as I can. 

"Okay, Kendall, lets start pushing." The doctor instructs her. 

Kendall starts to let out small screams as she starts to push. I've never been through this before with it being my first child and to be honest, it was scary. The way Kendall screamed and was going crazy through the amount of pain she was experiencing kind of gave me a frightened feeling. I look up to Harry and give him a look and I could tell he was thinking the same thing I was.

"We've got a head!" The doctor exclaims. "Just keep pushing and we should a baby in no time." The doctor says trying to encourage Kendall.

Kendall squeezes my hand harder and keeps pushing. I see the doctor pull the baby out and Kendall lets out a sigh of relief and slowly releases my hand. The doctor takes the baby and cleans her up a bit and then bring her back in a small towel and hands her to Kendall. Kendall's eyes fill with tears as one of them is released. "She is so beautiful, Niall." She says looking at me.

I take Kendall's hand and let a tear fall from my eye. She was so beautiful and so precious. It was a miracle that me and Kendall could have such a beautiful baby. Kendall see's the tear fall from my eye and she smiles and leans over and leaves a kiss on my lips. But this kiss was different. This kiss was a promise saying that we would be a family and continue to be one for a long time. 

"What are you going to name her?" Harry pipes up.

Me and Kendall both look at each other and are thinking the same thing. "Olivia." We say at the same time. 

Nothing could ruin this moment. I felt like I was on top of the world. We had a beautiful, healthy baby who me and Kendall both loved with all our hearts. This moment was perfect and I was hoping it would last forever.