Chapter 2

*Niall's Pov*

We run off the stage in Amsterdam and the first thing I do is check my phone. I open up a text that Kendall sent me. Me and Kendall have only been "dating" for about a month. We haven't even brought it out to the public that we are dating, but I feel like I might be falling for her, and falling fast and hard. 

When do you think you could come see me? I have some things I need to tell you. -Kendall

What could she need to tell me that I have to see her in person? I just saw her yesterday for goodness sake. Her and Harry are bestfriends so I assumed he would know. I walk up to where he is standing. "Do you know what Kendall has to tell me?" I ask him.

He hesitates and pushes me over to a corner where no one was. "Listen, Ni, she wants to tell you herself, but you need to go." he whispers. 

"But, Haz-" I start but am cut off.

"Go, Niall." he says sternly. 

I nod and turn and rush out the door and get in one of the suburbans and instruct them to take me to the airport. 

*Kendall's Pov*

I run my hand through my hair. Niall texted me telling me he would be here soon and I was freaking out what to say. How should I tell him?

My thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on my door. I slowly walk over to the door and open it to see a worried look on Niall's face. He looks at me waiting for me to say something but when I don't, he does, "Kendall, whats wrong?" He asks. 

"C-Come in." I stutter and he walks in closing the door behind him. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and guides me to the couch. He noticed something was wrong by the way I froze when he came in the door. He sits on the couch and sets me down on his lap. 

"Ken, talk to me." he says softly.

I turn to look at him and my eyes start to fill with tears. "Niall, I don't know what happened..." I say quietly.

"What do you mean, love?" He says in a thick irish accent that I loved to hear.

"Something went wrong, and I-I'm pregnant, Ni."  I stutter and then look away and stare straight in front of me waiting for his response. 

"You are?" he says shocked.

I nod and say, "I tried three pregnancy tests to make sure, and they were all positive."

He holds me tight against his chest, "Kendall, this is great news." he says excitedly. 

"You mean, your not mad? You want to do this?" I ask him.

"Of course I want to do this and why would I be mad? I took part in this, remember?" He says.

I giggle and kiss his cheek, "How did I get so lucky to have a guy like you?" 

He smiles and says, "I think you mean it the other way around. How did I get so lucky to have a girl like you?" 

I smile and kiss his lips. I can feel him smile into the kiss. He pulls away and says, "I think we need to make this public." 

"Make what public?" I question him as I run my fingers through his hair. 

"Me and you, Kendall." He says. 

Nobody Said it Would be Easy (Niall Horan Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara