Chapter 7

*Kendall's Pov*

The boys were all coming home today from America and they said they were all coming over because they wanted to see the new house. I was a little worried about facing Niall about his little stunt he pulled on The Ellen Show. He knows I saw it and the way he sounded on the phone he was worried to face me too. 

I was practically running around the house cleaning up before the boys got here. A couple days by yourself when your pregnant can really result in a mess. I had so many food wrappers in the kitchen to clean up and clothes everywhere. This pregnancy had really brought the laziness out in me. 

I hear the doorbell ring and I quickly walk to the door. I open it to see five familiar faces standing on the other side of it. I smile really big and wrap my arms around all five of them at the same time. The walk in and Harry stops to give me a hug. He wraps his arms around me and whispers in my ear, "You look great." 

I kind of forgot that the boys had not seen me in a while, so they didn't really know how big I was. I smile and say, "Thanks, Haz." 

He smiles and walks into the kitchen where Liam, Louis, and Zayn had taken off to. Niall walks up from behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. "You know, I can't really tell if your mad or not." he says referring to him telling everyone about our baby. 

I turn around to face him, "I'm not really sure if I am either. I mean, people were going to find out sooner or later, but, Ni, you didn't even talk to me about it." 

"I know, but I never was going to tell anyone. It's just that all the questions kind of led up to it." he explains. 

"Oh." I quietly murmur. 

He looks at me with pleading eyes, "Are you mad?" he asks. 

I giggle, "I could never stay mad at you." and playfully push his chest.

When I try to walk into the kitchen he grabs me by my waist and pulls me back. "You forgot something." he says tapping his lips. I smile and kiss his lips and we walk into the kitchen. I notice Harry's eyes on me and Niall the whole time. It was something I had never experienced from him before and it kind of made me uncomfortable. 

*Harry's Pov*

Everyone was just scattering around the kitchen eating pizza when Kendall walks up to me. "Harry, can I talk to you?" 

"Ummm yeah, what is it?" I asked her confused.

"In private." she whispers. 

I nod and stand up and follow her to a different room which looked to be her living room. "Something wrong, Kendall?" I ask her.

"You tell me." she snaps and I give her a questionable look. "Sorry, I didn't mean to snap." she apologizes.

"I'm not 100% sure at what your talking about." I tell her. 

"Well, you kept looking at me and Niall weirdly. Is something going on between you two or something?" She asks me and my heart sinks. I didn't even realize I was staring at them.

"N-No, nothings wrong. Believe me, everything is fine." I tell her with a slight stutter.

"Okay, good." she says relieved. Louis walks into the room interrupting.

"Hey, sorry I was wondering if I could talk to Haz." he asks Kendall. She nods and walks out of the room leaving Louis to talk to me. 

*Kendall's Pov*

I walk out of the room but I stand behind a wall in the room next door and eavesdrop on their conversation. I always had a curious mind and it was taking action at the moment. 

"What was going on in the kitchen earlier?" Louis asks Harry. 

"I suppose your asking about me staring at Kendall and Niall?" he asks.

"Yes, what was up with that?" Lou asks.

"I'm not sure what's wrong with me Louis, but I think i'm in love with Kendall." Harry says. My heart drops at the word "love" We have been bestfriends since I don't even know and he never told me he was in love with me until I had a boyfriend and was pregnant? Why was this the first time I was hearing this? "And I guess, I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that she is dating Niall and they are having a baby." he continues. 

"Don't ruin this for her, Harry. She loves Niall and you are going to have to let this go." Louis says sternly and I hear footsteps indicating that Louis left the room. I quickly walk back into the kitchen before Harry got in there. 

Harry walked back into the kitchen and my emotions immediately changed. The way I looked at him, the way I talked to him, the way I thought about him. Everything was different between me and Harry from my prespective. Knowing that Harry had feelings for me made me a completely different person towards him. Like....like I might have something inside of me saying I loved him too.