Chapter 9

*Kendall's Pov*

Everything was different between me and Harry now. It was just awkard between us whenever he was around. I had a feeling Niall was starting to notice something wrong between me and Harry. I understand how he was noticing. Me and Harry are usually joking and messing around with each other all the time. I mean, thats how best friends are suppose to act, right?

The boys and I were all gathered in my living room watching movies. I was cuddled up to Niall and Harry was on the couch across from me and every so often I would catch him looking at me and Niall. I didn't want him to know I noticed it, but I defenitly did. 

The movie ended and I told Niall I had to go to the bathroom but really I went outside and sat down on the ground, needing fresh air. I sat on the ground with my head in my hands and my knees pulled to my chest. 

I know there were some feelings inside me for Harry, I couldn't deny it. But, my feelings were stronger for Niall. Everytime I looked at Harry, my hormones go crazy and just make me want to jump on him and kiss him. Thats why I limit myself to talking and spending time with him lately. I could never do anything like that to hurt Niall. My thoughts were interupted by the sound of footsteps behind me. I look up to see none other than Harry.

"Going to the bathroom my ass, Ken." he says and sits down next to me. 

I try to hide my smile, but it doesn't work. "You know me all too well." I say.

He doesn't say anything instead he turns to me and looks at me, "Are you going to tell me whats wrong? Why your out here." 

"No." I say firmly. 

He chuckles and says, "Come on Kendall. I'm your best friend. Just tell me." 

"The title of 'best friend' changed a couple days ago when I found out you were in love me, Harry." I tell him straight up.

"So what are you trying to say, we aren't friend anymore?" he asks.

I sigh, "I don't know. Things are complicated."

He gets up and looks down at me, "Well let me know when you find out, Kendall." he says and then walks back inside slamming the door behind him. I flinch at the sound of the door slamming. 

I groan and place my head back into my hands. I don't want to ruin my friendship with Harry but I also don't want to let my hormones take over and do something I would regret.