Chapter 14

*Kendall's Pov*

I walk down into the living room to only find it full. The boys were all here and their attention was drawn fully towards the baby. What time was it even? 8 in the morning and my house was already occupied. I wave at all of them and make my way to the kitchen to get myself a cup of coffee. As I finish pouring it I feel my body being lifted and my mouth being covered, rather similar to a kidnapping. I try to turn my head to see who it is, but it is impossible as I am being carried to another room. I am set down and I turn to see Harry standing there with a cheeky smile on his face. 

"What the hell was that for?" I spat.

"We need to talk.." he says as I raise my eye brows at him. "You know about the song." he finishes. 

I take a deep breath. Well, here goes nothing, the talk i've kind of been dreading. "All that you wrote...is that really how you feel?" I ask. 

"Well, yeah, I mean seeing you with Niall makes me mad and seriously want to punch a wall or something...I can't control it." he explains. 

I never knew I had that much of an effect of Harry. He was my best friend, the last thing I wanted to do was make him mad. "I'm sorry you feel that way, Haz, but I don't know what to do..."

"Your doing everything right. Your doing what your heart wants, what you need, and what Olivia needs. Your doing it all right." He says. 

What my heart wants? Was I doing what my heart wanted? I knew I loved Niall and there was nothing that would ever change that but a part of me just wanted to kiss Harry right now, a part of me wanted to feel what Harry's lips felt like, experience his kiss. I could feel his eyes burning through me and I could feel myself inching towards him. "But what if a part of my heart wants you?" I whisper.

I look up to see his eyes wide open in shock. Something took over me as I inched myself even closer. Our lips only centimeters apart as we both lean in and interlock our lips. His lips were soft and he was a really good kisser, but something didn't feel right. His kisses just weren't Niall's and it felt as if I was kissing my brother which creeped me out. I pull away and look at Harry who seems to have the same look as I do. 

"That was....weird." Harry finally says. 

"Really weird." I say agreeing with him. 

"I felt like I was kissing my sister." he says.

I giggle, "That is exactly what I was thinking..."

We are interupted by the sound of Niall's voice ringing through the house. He seemed to be calling my name. I quickly look to Harry in panic. "Hide" I demand.

"Kendall, we are going to have to tell him." He says quickly. 

"Harry, I can't hurt him like that." I tell him. 

"Your hurting him by not telling him, whether he knows it or not." he explains. 

I sigh, he was right. When wasn't he? I would hurt Niall by keeping this secret from him. I turn my attention to the door which Niall was currently walking through. 

Here goes nothing...