Chapter 4

*Niall's Pov*

Me and Kendall arrived in Denmark, where our next performance was. We walk out of the airport to see several paparazzi. I hold on to Kendall's hand tight and she covers her face from the flashes of the cameras. We duck our heads and quickly make our way to the car. 

I open the door for her and she quickly gets in and I follow her closing the door behind me. I turn to look at her, "You okay?" I ask her.

She smiles at me, "Yes I'm fine, Ni." 

I smile and kiss her cheek, "Sorry about them." I whisper in her ear.

She giggles and plants a kiss on my lips. We are nearly to the arena in which we were playing tonight and their were several paprazzi lining the streets. Some in which I recognized from England and America. Why were they here? 

One of my bodyguards open the door for us and I take Kendall's hand again and hold her close to me as we make our way through the crowd of people. 

Questions were being fired at us. "Niall, who is this?" "Is this your girlfriend?" "Does Harry know about this?" I get irritated by the questions and we reach the door and I turn to the crowd. 

"Yes, this is my girlfriend! Her name is Kendall. Now leave us alone!" I scream.

Kendall's eyes pop, I can tell she was surprised I just did that. I wink at her and put my arm around her waist. We walk backstage to where the boys were and I kiss Kendall's cheek and quickly go get my hair and makeup done for the show. 

*Kendall's Pov*

After Niall runs off to get his makeup done, Harry comes over to me. "Did you tell him?" He asks me. 

I nod, "Yes, and you were right. He was excited." 

He smirks, "I knew he would be. Thats just how Nialler is."

"He may have told the paparazzi about us too." I tell him.

He looks away and says, "Thats great." Althought it wasn't in a very excited tone, it didn't even sound like he was happy for us. 

"Something wrong, Haz?" I ask him.

"What?"  he turns to looks at me and I give him a questionable look. "N-No, nothing's wrong." He stutters. 

"Okay...Well i'm gonna go see Niall. See you later." I say kissing his cheek and walking to the other room where Niall was getting his hair and makeup done. 

*Harry's Pov*

I sounded like such an idiot when she told me her and Niall told the press about them. I let my feelings take over me. I have always loved Kendall, she was my bestfriend, but lately I have been having more then just friendly feelings towards her. She has no idea, and now she is dating Niall. Just my luck that now she is pregnant with Niall's child. 

When she kissed my cheek something happened to me. Sparks went through my body. Just her touch can have such an effect on me. 

I need to learn to cope with Kendall and Niall's relationship. Kendall means so much to me and so does Niall, so I have to learn to not love Kendall in any way more then a friend. It was going to be hard, but I had to do it. For them.