Chapter 6

*Kendall's Pov*

Niall might of gone a little overboard on the house shopping. He insisted of being the one to buy the house and I let him do his thing. He was taking me to our new house right now and we were driving through a neighborhood full of mansion looking houses. "Niall did you buy us a mansion?" I ask him.

He chuckles, "I just want the best for you and the baby." 

"I don't care where we live, just as long as I am with you and the baby." I tell him.

He looks at me and smiles and then he turns and pulls into a driveway. I look out the window at a house 7 times bigger then my old one. I playfully hit Nialls arm, "Niall, you went way over the top."

"So you saying you don't like it?" he asks me. 

I giggle, "No, I love it, its perfect." I lean over and peck his lips. 

We get out of the car and he snakes his arm around my waist and we walk into the house. The house was stunning. It was big and open with lots of windows. Me and Niall stand in the middle of the of the open entry way in our brand new house and I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his lips. "This is perfect." I whisper. 

He smiles, "I hope you aren't going to hate me, but" he pauses and I give him a confused look, "I kind of have to fly to America for an interview."

"Ughhh, Niall" I whine and he chuckles and kisses my forehead. 

"Show yourself around, babe. I'm sure you'll love it even more." He tells me.

"Fine." I get on my tiptoes and kiss his lips one more time. "I'll miss you." I tell him.

"I'll miss you more, Ken." He tells me as he walks out the door, and with that he was gone.

*Niall's Pov*

We finally make it to Burbank, California where we would be featured on The Ellen Show. We immediately go into hair and makeup backstage. I usually am not nervous before interviews but this one it was different. I mean i'm sure their will be questions about me and Kendall's relationship now that I made it known to the world. 

It was show time so me and the boys walked out onto the stage once Ellen announced us. We all sat in the comfty chairs that were out on the stage. "Welcome boys, its great to have you here." Ellen starts by saying to us. 

She continues to ask us questions mostly just about the tour and our concerts and how much our life has changed and blah, blah, blah. "So where are you guys in your love life?" she asks us and my heart sinks. 

The boys all state where they are in their love life and then it was my turn. "And Niall how about you?" she asks me. 

"Umm..I have a girlfriend her name is Kendall." I say with a little hesitation. 

"Well it is about time Niall got off the market." she says jokingly. "And word on the street is that you are saving the v-card for marriage. Can you reassure the fans?" she asks.

"I-I well, t-that was always the intention." I say with a stutter. 

"So your saying your no longer a virgin?" she asks and the crowd starts to buzz.

"No." I pause. "And that's not all."

"What else is there?" She asks.

"My girlfriend and I are-" I pause. "Well Ellen, we are having a baby." 

The crowd gasps and so does Ellen. "Oh wow, did not see that one coming. How far along is she?" Ellen asks.

"She's a month and a half." I say and the crowd applauses and I see the monitor saying that the show has 30 seconds left. 

"Well guys, its been a pleasure having you and we are looking forward to seeing what you have coming and looking forward to seeing mini Horan in the future." and the cameras go off and the show is over and so is the secrecy of the baby.