Chapter 11

*Kendall's Pov*

We all had stayed up way later than we would of liked after that concert last night and it was already half past 1 in the afternoon when I climbed out of bed. Niall was already up because he was not in bed when I woke up. I walk down stairs to see Niall talking to Harry in the kitchen. I try not to make any noise but fail when both of their heads spring up in my direction. 

"Goodmorning, beautiful." Niall says walking over to me and kissing my cheek.

I smile and look up at Harry, who I still had not been talking to ever since we had our little fight. Things were just awkward and I had a feeling he had been telling Niall things that he wasn't suppose to. 

"Hi, Haz." I say softly.

He nods his head at me, not saying anything when he turns to Niall and says, "I better get going. I have....erm...stuff to do today."

My eyes follow him as he makes his way out of the kitchen and to the front door. He turns to look at me once more before exiting the house. Something just didn't feel right. He told Niall something. When I saw him and Niall talking last night at the concert I thought for sure Harry was telling Niall how he felt, but by the way Niall was acting, I am starting to guess otherwise. 

"Why was Harry here?" I ask Niall as I sit down and take a bite out of an apple. For some reason I had been eating a lot of fruit. I blame the pregnancy.

"He just wanted to clear some misunderstanding we had last night." he replies taking no concern to it. 

"What kind of misunderstanding?" I ask. He could not possibly be talking about the fact that Harry has feelings for me. Could he?

"Last night when me, Zayn, and Lou were performing our songs for you, Perrie, and Eleanor, Harry was very....upset you could say. Something was up with him and I didn't know what it was and when I asked him about it, he went off at me. I was confused and thats when you came out and saw us and he stormed off." he explains. 

"Oh. What did he say his reasoning was?" I ask still scared as to what Harry told Niall.

"He told me he was just upset that he was single and didn't have a girlfriend to sing to. You know after his mess of a relationship with Taylor." he explains. 

Taylor Swift. Boy that relationship was confusing and a massive waste of time. I had told him from day one that he was just going to be another guy to add to her list of celebrities she has dated. And once again, Kendall was right, she always is when it comes to him. Taylor threw a fit one day and Harry and her called things off and ever since that Harry has been different around girls, especially American ones. 

Harry was obviously lying to Niall when he told that pathetic excuse to Niall for why he was upset. He was obviously upset that Niall was singing to me instead of him. 

"Oh ok. So you and Harry are ok now?" I ask trying to make me sound not suspicious. 

"Yeah, everything is fine, you have nothing to worry about." he reassures me. 

I smile and peck his lips when he pulls away and says, "I hope your not mad but some of the lads wanted me to go golf with them. Is that okay?" 

I giggle, "Niall, I'm not your mother. Of course its fine."

He smiles and kisses me again before scampering off to get his golf stuff and rush out the door to the coarses. 

___

I finish cleaning up the kitchen and I collapse myself onto the couch in the living room. When I'm bored, I find the urge to clean everything in site. With being pregnant, there is nothing much to do. 

I sit on the couch with my feet up on the coffee table in front of me for a good five minutes before I feel a sharp pain go through my stomach. I shut my eyes tightly in pain and let out a quiet scream.

I bring myself to my feet and carefully carry myself over to the counter where my phone was. I dial Niall's number quickly and let it ring. 

No answer.

I run my fingers through my hair in frustration when another sharp pain goes through my stomach. Without even thinking I dial someone's number who I was temporarily not speaking to. Harry

"Hello?" he answers in a groggy voice. 

"H-Harry I....I need you." I say in between deep breaths.

"Kendall? What is it? Whats wrong?" He says suddenly concerned.

"I-I think my water b-broke." I say with a stutter, holding my stomach as sharp pains run through it. 

"I'll be there in five minutes. Hang on, Ken." he says and hangs up. 

I set my phone back down on the counter and await Harry's arrival.