Chapter Two - I Think I Like Her

Taylor's POV;

The guys have finished recording and they all come out of the room and sprawl out around the room.

"God I'm tired." Slash says and falls into a chair.

"We all are." Izzy says and sits down on the floor.

Duff comes over and sits on the couch.

"My hand hurts." He whines.

"Man up!" Slash yells

I turn and see Axl standing in the doorway, looking at me.

"Let's go home." Steven says

"Yeah I wanna go!" Slash says and falls off the chair. He hits his head on the coffee table and his hat falls off.

"Fuck." He mumbles and I giggle.

"Alright lets go." Axl says standing up.

I stand up and Duff does at the same time. I was about to walk but I tripped over his legs and start to fall. He immediately grabs me around the waist and pulls me up, to prevent me from falling.

"Shit, I'm sorry." He says and steadies me.

"It's okay." I say quietly.

We walk outside and just as I was about to get on my Harley, Duff stops me.

"Hey, can I ride with you?" He asks softly

"Sure, what the hell." I smile and hand him Eleanor's helmet.

He smirked and slipped it on, and sat behind me. He wrapped his arms around me making me feel extremely nervous.

We drove until Duff pointed to a building, which I'm assuming is their apartment. We got off and walked up a few flights of stairs. Duff fiddled with the key and pushed the door open.

"Uh sorry for the mess." He says kicking some clothes and beer bottles out of the way.

"No worries." I mumble.

Nobody was here yet, and it was a bit awkward with just the two of us.

"So, do you want anything?" He asks and grabs a vodka bottle from the fridge.

"A beer works."

He hands me a beer and we sit down at the small counter in the kitchen.

"I never knew Izzy had a twin sister."

"Yeah. I didn't know Izzy had such a cool band." I smile

"We are pretty cool, but I'm the coolest." He laughs.

"I guess so!"

"I um..whats up what Axl?" I ask

"Axl has a lot of temper and attitude issues. He gets with a lot of girls too. He needs to calm down sometimes."

Duff's POV;

"Axl has a lot of temper and attitude issues. He gets with a lot of girls too. He needs to calm down sometimes." I tell her.

It was true. I'm hoping that this will maybe push her away from Axl and push her closer to me.

"Oh, I see." She says and looks down.

"Why? Do you...like Axl?"

"No, no...I don't know."

"Oh." I say disappointed.

"I mean he's good looking, but I keep hearing that his attitude is a bit much."

"Yeah, he's a good guy..but yeah, attitude."