Chapter Eleven - Oh Me

It's now two days until the guys are going on tour. Elle and I were in the bedroom packing up our clothes.

"Can you believe we're going on tour with Guns N' Roses!??" Eleanor squealed shoving more clothes into her suitcase

"I can hardly believe it, Elle!" I smiled and threw another shirt into suitcase.

"I'm so excited!" She squealed trying to zip her bag closed.

"Ugh, this damn thing won't close!" She jiggled the zipper back and forth.

"It's okay I can help. Sit on it."

"What?" She turned and rose an eyebrow.

"Sit on the suitcase!" I commanded

"But WHY?"

"JUST SIT IN THE GOD DAMN SUITCASE." I yelled

"Okay okay, I'm going. Pushy." She mumbled but sat down on the suitcase.

I got down next to her and zipped up the case.

"Wow, why didn't I think of that?" Elle giggled and stood up

"Because I'm a genius." I laughed

"That you are." She joked

"Hey! We should go to the bar tonight!" She turned to face me.

"Yeah, I guess that would be fun." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"Lets go! Ooooh wait should we get dressed up?"

"Hell no!" I whipped around to face her. "No way am I dressing up. I hate dresses."

"But you look so pretty in them!"

"No!"

"Come on please Tay?"

"No Eleanor! Let's just go." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her out the door.

"We're going to the bar, meet us down there!" Eleanor yelled as I closed the door behind her.

Eleanor and I walked down the streets to the old bar. We got our drinks and sat down in the corner of the bar.

"Ew, the table is sticky!" I drew my hands back.

"I'll go get something to wipe it." Eleanor said and scooted out of her seat

"I'm going to wash my hands." I said and got out of the booth.

I walked to the back and entered the dark hallway. Not gonna lie, it's a little creepy. I was just about to turn into the bathroom when a man approached me.

"Hey, what brings you here?"

"Uh, just getting a beer." I said

"Oh I'm Tim by the way, owner of the bar."

"I'm Taylor." i mumbled.

"Well what's a pretty girl like you doing here alone?" He smirked and got closer to me. I started backing up but ran into the wall.

"I um, I'm not-" Before I could finish his lips crashed into mine. I tried to shove him off but he pinned me to the wall. He then grabbed my waist and pulled me into a dark room and locked the door. He threw me on the ground and started ripping at my shirt. I squirmed and tried to get up but he got on top of me with all of his weight weighing down on me. I slapped the side of his face.

"Hey now don't be like that!" He growled and punched the side of my face. 

Eleanor:

I quickly wiped the table down and sat back in front of my drink. I wonder what's taking Taylor so long. Before I knew it 10 minutes had passed by, I didn't really notice because I was too busy thinking about Slash. The door flung open and the guys walked in.

"Hey Elle!" DUff smiled and waved

"Heeeey Duffy."

"Wheres Taylor?" He asked glancing around

"Uh I don't know, she went to go wash her hands but never returned. I'll go check in the back!" I said getting up. He nodded his head and joined the other guys grabbing drinks.

I walked down the dark narrow hallway until I reached the bathroom.

"Taylor?" I called out and walked in. I looked down under the stalls to see if I saw her, but I was alone.

"Hmmm where could she be?" I asked myself.

I ran out back to the guys.

"Yeahhh, I can't find Taylor."

Duff furrowed his eyebrows an walked back with me to the hallway.

"Why the fuck is it so dark?" He asked annoyed.

"I don't know." I mumbled.

We walked past some doors and looked around the hallway. We stopped at a door, Duff jiggled the door knob but it turned out to be locked.

"Maybe she's in there?" I questioned.

"Taylor?" I called out

No answer.

"Guess not." Duff said and we continued to walk.

Taylor:

I heard some muffled voices outside and the door knob jiggled.

"Don't you even think about it!" Tim growled in a low voice.

He punched my stomach and I let out a loud scream.

"What the fuck did I just say!" He yelled.

"Help!" I screamed

Tim put his hand over my mouth and I thrashed beneath him. I started to panic and looked around for anything to use as a weapon. Behind my head there was a small slab of wood, that I could just barely reach. Taking the wood in my hands, I slapped the back of Tim's head with it.

He groaned in pain, and while he was weak, shoved him off of me. I scrambled to my feet and kicked him in the ribs a few times.

Dropping the wood that was in my hands, and breathing heavily, I stared down at him

"You dirty piece of shit." I spat

"Fuck you." He wheezed, making me laugh

I threw open the door and left, slamming the door behind me.

I dusted myself off, brushing any dust and dirt off of my hands. I tousled my hair back in place and adjusted my leather jacket. I made my way out back towards the bar where Eleanor was sitting and a worried Duff was standing beside her.

"Hey! Where were you?" Eleanor asked

"Oh you know, just got caught up with some crazy guy. But don't worry, I took care of it." I smiled

"What do you mean?" Duff asked

"Just some creep. But I said its okay."

"Well, alright if you say so." He shrugged

"Yeah, now lets get some beer up in here!"