Chapter Four - I'm Sorry

Duff's POV;

I awoke with Taylor still in my arms. Her face was nuzzled in my hair, one of her arms was draped over my stomach, our legs were tangled together, and my arms were wrapped around her. I gently moved the hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear. She is incredibly gorgeous, and I wanted her all to myself. It would be kind of hard though, I can tell Axl likes her and Slash. When Axl wants something, he gets it, or he throws a shit fit. Taylor started to squirm, she opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Well good morning."

"Morning." She says quietly.

I was about to get up but the door flies open. It was Izzy.

"Shit." I mumble.

Izzy looks at me, straight in the eyes and glares.

"Uh, hey Izzy."

Taylor quickly sat up and nervously smiled at him.

"The fuck is this I see? You two slept together again?!"

"Maybe." Taylor mumbles, which makes me smirk.

Izzy groans and rolls his eyes.

"Whatever, just get up Axl wants to go back to the recording studio."

"Fine." I groan and flop back on the pillow.

Taylor rolls over and falls off the bed.

"Oww." She says from the ground.

I look over the edge of the bed and see her sprawled out on the floor. I laugh a little and jump out of the bed. I lift her up bridal style and run through the door out into the living room.

"Morning y'all!" Steven yells

"Morning Steve."

I put Taylor down on the couch and go into the kitchen. When I come back Axl was sitting right next to her, laughing with her. Taylor put her head on his shoulder and laughed, Axl put his arm around her. This made my blood boil. Axl wasn't right for her, he would end up hurting her. I belonged with her, we were good for each other. I stomped over and slumped down in the chair across from them.

Taylor's POV;

i was joking around with Axl until Duff came over and glared at us.

"What?" I mouthed to him.

He just shook his head and looked down at the ground. Maybe he was jealous? Maybe he didn't want me hanging around Axl. I looked over at Izzy, he was also staring at me. I widened my eyes at him which made him smile a bit.

"Well lets get ready guys." Axl said breaking the silence.

"Righto!" Slash shouted.

I went over to Elle.

"So, how was sleeping in Duff's room?"

"It was good." I mumbled. I felt my face get hot.

She stared at me and a smile crept across her face, making my face get even redder.

"WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!" She squealed.

"I just...might've gotten cold and kinda asked if he would sleep with me."

"Oh MY GOD!"

"Shh!"

"Sorry! But you slept together, in the same bed!"

"I know!"I snapped.

"I still think you two should be together."

"Yeah yeah." I mumbled.