Chapter Twenty - Dazed and Confused

Duff awoke with a pounding headache. He opened his eyes slowly and squinted at the sunlight pouring through the curtains. A pair of legs were draped over his body, he followed them up the body and realized it was Taylor. Her head was resting on Slash's chest and one of his arms draped over her. He lifted his head up and saw Izzy curled up in the corner on the other side of the room with his head resting back against the wall. Steven was asleep on a small red couch, Axl and Eleanor were no where to be found. Duff didn't recognize the room they were in, he didn't know how they all got here since they were all so drunk last night, he couldn't remember a thing. Duff tugged at Taylor's leg in an effort to get her closer to him, but Slash's grip on Taylor tightened. He held onto her shoulders tightly and refused to let her go. Duff tugged her legs harder, and Slash pulled her closer to him. Duff and Slash were now both pulling Taylor in separate directions, she felt like she was going to snap at any second. They were both pulling hard and ignoring her painful cries.

"Slash let her go!" Duff shouted

"You let her go!" Slash shouted back

"She's my girlfriend!" Duff yelled and pulled Taylor in his direction

"Well she's my best friend!" Slash yelled and pulled her towards him.

Izzy woke up to all the screaming and watched Duff and Slash pull Taylor in different directions, shouting at each other while Taylor cried out in pain. Izzy stood up and walked over to him.

"Release her right now." Izzy commanded

"Tell Slash to release her!" Duff quickly shouted back

"No! Tell Duff to release her!" Slash fired back

"Both of you fucking release her right now!" Izzy's voice boomed as they both dropped Taylor.

She stood up and rubbed her arms from where Slash had been gripping onto her arm.

"Sorry Taylor, we didn't mean to hurt you." Duff said quietly

Slash nodded in agreement, he felt bad. He didn't know what came over him and what made him grip onto her for dear life. What the hell was wrong with him? It was like someone else was controlling his body. He never wanted to hurt Taylor.

"It's okay." Taylor said quietly and flashed them a smile.

"Does anyone know where we are?" Steven yawned

"I have no fucking clue where we are." Slash sighed and rubbed his eyes

Taylor opened the door that led out to a hallway. She followed it all the way down, she looked over her shoulder and saw Duff trotting along behind her. She smiled and grabbed his hand, lacing their fingers together. Taylor started to walk but Duff stood in place and pulled her back toward him, he pushed her up against the wall and connected his lips with hers. He lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist with his hands under her thighs for support.

He finally pulled away and started walking back down the hall, still holding Taylor. Her chin was resting on Duff's shoulder as he carried her down the hall.

"Do you know where Axl and Eleanor are?" Taylor asked

"I don't know, I didn't see them when I woke up." Duff replied

He turned a corner that led into a small living room, and laughed at the site he saw. Axl and Eleanor lay together on a couch with their clothes strewn across the room. Duff set Taylor down and smacked Axl with a pillow. He jerked awake and sat up. He looked around him, and at the naked girl next to him and realized he was naked as well. His eyes widened and he stared up at Duff and Taylor.