Chapter Fifteen - Sour Girl

DUFF'S POV;

"Alright, show starts in an hour we should leave soon." Izzy said flatly.

"Someone's gotta wake Taylor." Slash said pointing to her still wrapped up in blankets on the bed.

"Not me. She looks too cute to be woken up." Steven smiled.

"I'm not doing it either." Slash and Eleanor said in unison.

"Nor will I." Izzy said getting up

"Don't look at me." Axl said turning away.

"Fine, I'll do it." I mumbled and walked over to the bed.

"Hey, Taylor wake up." I whispered and gently shook her.

"Mmm what?" Taylor mumbled still not opening her eyes.

"We gotta leave now, and we can't leave you here alone."

"Okay." She mumbled and stood up.

"Do you feel okay babe?"

"Yeah, I still feel a little sick but much better than earlier." She smiled.

"Good." I smiled and pulled her into a hug.

"I'll be back, I should probably change." She laughed.

"Yeah, that would be a smart thing to do." I laughed looking down at her. She was wearing a Led Zeppelin t-shirt with one of my flannels, a pair of flanneled pants and fuzzy socks. I watched her walk down the hall back into her room.

TAYLOR'S POV;

I got into my room and searched for something to wear. I got a pair of old jeans and slipped them on. I found Duff's favorite GNR t-shirt in my suitcase and put that on, and a heavy flannel on. I still didn't feel that great but I love seeing the guys perform. I slipped on my black boots and went into the bathroom. I smoothed out my dark hair that formed into loose waves. I put a little eyeliner on as well as mascara so I look somewhat nice. I walked back down the hall and into the guys room.

"Where the hell is my bandana?" Axl yelled

"I don't fucking know!" Slash replied

"Great! This is just great!" Axl screamed.

"Why do you need a bandana to perform?" I questioned.

"Because it's my favorite fucking bandana thats why." Axl snapped.

"Hey, cool it! She was just asking!" Steven snapped back.

"Whatever fuck you." Axl snapped and threw some clothes around the room.

"No fuck you." I mumbled under my breath which he somehow heard.

He grabbed his leather jacket off the floor and chucked it as hard as he could at me. The metal zippers hit my head pretty hard, I winced.

"What the hell Axl?!" Izzy yelled and turned to face him.

I turned on my heel and back into my room and locked the door. I slumped down against the door. There was a knock on the door but I didn't answer.

"Taylor, please let me in."

"No." I mumbled.

"Come on, I'm not Axl."

"I know Slash. I just don't want to talk." I mumbled.

"Pleeeaaaasssee!" He whined.

I got up and slightly opened the door and stared at him.