Chapter Six - Heaven Beside You

I woke up next to Duff on the couch. I lifted my head up slightly and looked around the room. Axl was on the floor next to the coffee table, drool coming from his mouth. I giggled and looked over and saw Slash and Steven laying next to each other on the floor in front of the TV, I searched around the room for Izzy, he was laying in front of the couch that Eleanor was sleeping on. But something looked different, Izzy was much paler and it looked like he was sweating. I didn't know how to get out of Duff grasp so I did the only thing I knew how to do, I fell off the couch and landed on my stomach with a thud.

"Ouch." I groaned.

"What the hell?" Duff asked and sat up, looking around. "Did you just fall off the couch?"

"Yep." I muttered.

He smirked, which made me blush. I remembered Izzy and crawled over to him.

"Hey Izzy?!" I said and shook him.

"Izzy? IZZY!" I shouted.

"Um, Duff?" I asked panicked.

"Yeah?"

"Izzy won't wake up!"

"What?" Duff jumped off the couch and ran over to Izzy and I on the floor.

I put my fingers to his neck to feel for a pulse, which he thankfully still had.

"Lets get him on the couch, and can you get a cold rag?" I asked.

"Sure thing." I grabbed Izzys shoulders and Duff grabbed his legs and we carried him over to the couch. Duff ran into the kitchen and brought out a cold rag and put it on Izzy's forehead.

I sat beside Izzy, I was really worried about him. I hope he would be okay. I started shaking and turned and stared at Izzy.

"Please wake up." I croaked.

"He'll be okay. Can I get you anything?" Duff asked and stood in front of me.

I quickly shook my head 'no' without taking my eyes off Izzy. My hands started trembling. Duff lifted my chin up so I had to look up at him, and I really had to look since he was so much taller than me.

"I promise you, he will be okay." He smiled

I gave him a weak smile and turned back to Izzy.

"I hope so." I sighed.

After a while of Izzy laying on the couch we decided to move him into his own room. I sat on the edge of his bed and spotted his guitar in the corner. I grinned and ran over and grabbed it, and sat back down on the bed. I play guitar as well, but my guitar was back home. I started strumming something that I wrote myself. It felt nice to play guitar again. I was so focused on playing guitar that I didn't notice the guys gathered around the door. I stopped and looked up at them and gave them a shy smile.

"Shit Taylor, you never told us you played guitar so well!" Slash exclaimed and smiled.

"Yeah that sounded beautiful, what was it?" Duff asked.

"Just something I wrote, no big deal." I answered.

"No big deal? That sounded fucking awesome!" Steven grinned.

"Yeah I agree with popcorn." Axl smirked.

I giggled and looked back down at Izzy's guitar.

"Do you know how to play any of our songs?" Axl asked.

"Um I might be able to."

I was pretty good at listening to things and then figuring them out just by sound. I started to play 'Patience.' Once I finished I smiled at myself for being able to play it just by listening.