Chapter Thirty Two - Rollin Rollin

I was running around trying to make sure that everyone had what they needed for the tour, the bus arrives today and then we're off. The dudes aren't very smart when it comes to packing clothes. They think all they  need for a world tour is two shirts and a pair of jeans.

I walked right into Slash's room, he was sitting on his bed.

"Hey, where's your stuff?" I asked

Slash pointed to a bag on the floor with a few crumpled up shirts in it.

"Slash you can't bring this?!"

"Why not?" He furrowed his eyebrows

"You kind of need more than a few shirts!" 

"I can just buy some." He shrugged

"No you will not." 

I strutted over to his cupboard and pulled out various clothes, folded them neatly and placed them in the bag. I filled it with shirts, pants, jackets, boxers, socks, and various shoes for Slash. Once I finished with Slash, he thanked me and I went back into my room.

"You packed?" I asked Duff

"Uh, I think." He mumbled

I groaned in annoyance, I swear this guys are like five year olds! I helped Duff pack his stuff and we brought our bags downstairs by the door. Thankfully, Izzy and Axl know how to pack clothes.

"So you said Matt was coming over here?" I asked to no one in particular

"Yeah, he said he would meet us here." Axl muttered

Matt burst through the door and stumbled over, dropping his bag at our feet.

"I'm here." He said breathlessly 

"Damn, did you run here?" Izzy asked

"Yeah, my car wouldn't start." He gulped and struggled to catch his breath

The past few months were a bit hectic, trying to make sure everything was perfect for this tour. Nonetheless, I was excited and a bit scared to see how this turns out. My baby is growing bigger by the day, since I'm pretty petite it hurts my back quite a bit. Duff has been very helpful, as well as all of the other guys. 

The bus arriving startled my thoughts, I bent down to grab a bag but Duff stopped me abruptly. I looked at him in confusion.

"I'll take that, you just rest, okay babe?" 

"I can carry it." I countered

"No, no. Let me, you're pregnant. we'll do the heavy lifting." Duff protested and took my bag

That's the only thing with being pregnant, the guys think that I can't handle anything or do things myself. I'm perfectly capable of handling myself, I know they mean well; but sometimes its flat out annoying. We walked out to the driveway and loaded the bus up with all of the Gunner's things. 

I turned around and looked at the large house, Eleanor was standing in the doorway with Molly happily panting by her side. Eleanor agreed to watch Molly for Duff and I while we're gone. The guys insisted that she stay in the large house, where there is extra security instead of going to a shady apartment on the Strip. It took a lot of convincing, but in the long run she'd be more comfortable in the large house that we've stayed in for so long.

I ran back up the steps and hugged Eleanor tightly, this will be the first time I've traveled without her and I'm a little nervous. Eleanor put her arms around me and we swayed, I fought back tears and sniffled. 

"Don't cry, Tay. You'll have fun, I'll be fine." She mumbled into my hair

"I know, but I'll be gone for so long. It'll be weird without you. Why won't you just come?!" I said irritated

"Taylor, I love you guys. I need to figure my life out, I can't rely on you guys all the time, plus who will watch Molly?" 

"We can find someone." I muttered

"Don't be silly, you'll have fun. I know it." Ellie smiled and hugged me again

"Love you Elle." 

"Love you more Tay." 

I knelt down and kissed Molly, she wagged her tail and licked my cheek.

"I'll see you soon, girl." I said and patted her head

"Okay, now go. Your dudes are waiting for you." Eleanor grinned

"Thank you Ellie. I'll miss you!" I waved and ran back to the bus. Duff smiled and waved at Eleanor, and closed the bus door. 

From the outside, the bus looks huge. Inside, it's cramped. There's a small couch and table with a long counter and tiny refrigerator. The bunks look extremely tight, and I have no idea how Duff and I'll fit in one. The bathroom was also very small, I guess we'll be closer than ever before on this tour. 

The bus jolted as it pulled out of our long driveway.

"You like?" Duff gestured to around the bus

I nodded. "Yeah, it's nice. I like how your faces are on the outside, and how Steven is still on the outside." I grinned

"Yeah, we sent the photo in before Steve left, so that's why he's there." Duff mumbled

"I miss him." I said quietly

"I know baby, we all do." Duff kissed the top of my head and put an arm around me

"Hey, don't be so glum. Guess who's birthday is next week? The twins, that's who!" Duff shouted

"Don't remind me." Izzy snorted

"I agree." I muttered

"Damn, why are you two so against your birthday?" Duff chuckled

"Well who wants to get older?" Izzy asked

"True." Duff shrugged "But we get to celebrate you!" 

"That's the other reason I hate birthdays." Izzy said quietly

"You guys just need to get out more." Duff laughed

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

"Well, don't worry. You both are going to have a great birthday this year. We've got a great surprise for you both!" Duff grinned widely

"Oh boy, I can't wait." I said sarcastically

"Whatever." Duff winked

"Well I'm going to sleep." I waved him off and headed towards the bunks.

I could see Duff's bag sat atop of the top bunk. I groaned and tried to climb up the bunks, but I couldn't reach the railing. I tried jumping, but that didn't work either. I was lifted up into the air, which surprised me. I looked down and saw Matt boost me up onto the bed. 

"Thanks." I murmured

"No  problmeo." Matt winked

The bunks already felt small with just me in it. I rolled over to face the wall and shut my eyes. The first place the Gunners are playing at is in Las Vegas, which is a few hours away. This tour is supposed to be the biggest tour that anyone's done yet. I couldn't be prouder of my boys.