Chapter Sixteen - Serious Douche

I woke up with something crushing me. My instinct was to jump up, but the strength upon me was too much for me to get up. I opened my eyes and a head of blonde hair filled my face. I looked over and saw that Duff was asleep next to me. I sat up slightly and saw Steven's face, sleeping like an angel. I looked up at towards the foot of the bed and saw Slash laying horizontally across the bed. Izzy was laying next to Duff but his head was at the foot of the bed and his feet up by Duff's head. I looked around the room for Axl, but didn't see him. I moved my legs a little under the covers and heard a groan. I lifted the blankets up and saw Axl curled up in a ball in between Duff and I. What the hell are they all doing in our bed? I searched the room for Eleanor and found her passed out on the floor. How on Earth did five grown men fit into one kind sized bed, along with me? I swear these guys are magic. I didn't want to wake any of the guys but Steven was making it hard for me to breathe, since he was on top of me. I squirmed beneath him and he shifted slightly and almost fell off the bed. I wrapped my arms around him and gently put him in between Duff and I, making sure he didn't crush Axl either. Duff turned on his side and opened his eyes and blinked a few times.

"What the fuck?" He mumbled.

"My thoughts exactly." I rolled my eyes.

"Guys what the hell are you doing in our bed?" Duff shouted and threw a pillow at them, followed by a bunch of groans.

"Well, we were kinda really drunk and just stumbled into your room and crashed onto your bed." Slash muttered and closed his eyes again.

"I can't believe we all fit in this bed." I said still shocked.

"It is a pretty big bed." Izzy slurred

"Yeah." Steven yawned.

"Okay, I can't breathe!" Axl called out from under the blankets.

I lifted the blankets up off the bed and Axl took a deep breath.

"Thank you." He sighed and closed his eyes.

"Yeah." i mumbled still groggy .

"Taylor, do you feel any better?" Duff asked sitting up.

"A little."

My head still hurt a bit, but not as bad as last night. That was bad.

"Alright, good. We have a photoshoot thingy we have to go to at 2." He replied and rubbed his eyes.

I looked up at the clock, it's 10am. I decided to get into the shower. I got up and grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom, locking it of course. I stood in the shower for a few minutes just staring at the wall and letting the warm water run down me. After a while, I got out and dressed myself. I wore a "The Doors" t-shirt and put my favorite heavy flannel on, and a pair of blue jeans. I put my fuzzy socks on and slipped my boots on. I let my hair dry naturally. It always dried in loose waves which I appreciated. I only put a little eyeliner and mascara on since i didn't really need any makeup. I walked out and tried waking the guys up since it was now 12pm.

"Come on, you guys have to get ready." I chucked a bunch of pillows at them. They all grunted and groaned and Slash slid down the bed and onto the floor.

"Guys seriously get up!" I shouted and grabbed Steven's hands and pulling him up.

"Alright, I'm up." He mumbled and then stumbled into the bathroom.

Slash stood up and went into the closet searching for clothes. I looked back at Axl still asleep in a ball. Izzy and Duff were still in the same spots. I got on the bed and pushed Izzy off onto the floor.