Chapter Twenty One - Mr. Brownstone

Slash was slowly losing himself. He would spend hours in his room, staring at the wall. He was using drugs more than ever now, but nothing seemed to please him. Even the topless girls that were throwing themselves at him didn't cheer him up. There was always one thing on his mind, and that was Taylor. Slash didn't want anything else, but the last thing that he wanted to do was break Taylor and Duff apart. 

Eleanor was confused. She wanted Slash, but every time she was around him he seemed to avoid her. She didn't know what she did wrong, ever since that one time they spent together, everything just seemed to go downhill. She had tried talking to him, but he cut things short or showed little interest. It pained Eleanor to not know what she was doing wrong, all she wanted was someone to talk to. Even though she was surrounded by so many people she felt lonely.

The tour had come to an end. It was filled with lots of laughs, cries, alcohol, drugs, and sex. The guys had kept the drug use from Eleanor and Taylor. None of them had the hearts to tell them that they were slowly killing themselves so they could feel high for a few hours. If Taylor found out she would throw a fit, Izzy decided it was best for all of them to keep it secret.

They've been home for about four months now. Being back in LA made the guys happy, especially Duff and Izzy. They missed being settled down in one place. Traveling wasn't fun to them, and playing shows every night was getting tiresome. Sometimes all Duff wanted to do was spend a day with Taylor, but it wasn't an option due to their busy schedules.

The show with Mötley Crüe didn't go quite as planned. Izzy and Vince Neil got into a fight. Izzy was piss drunk and hit on Vince's girlfriend. When she backed down away from Izzy, Izzy being drunk and angry, hit her...right in the stomach. Vince found out and screamed at Izzy, and then knocked him out. Which angered Axl, him and Vince exchanged some hurtful words but nobody got physical. And on top of all that, a wasted Nikki Sixx hit on Taylor. 

--

Taylor was waiting in a long dark hallway for the guys to come off stage. She patently tapped her fingers on  the cold wall behind her. She could hear Axl yelling his goodbyes to the crowd. Guns had opened the show for Mötley Crüe. The Mötley guys were now coming up the long hallway. Nikki spotted Taylor resting against the wall and strutted up to her.

"Well  hey babe." He slurred

Taylor took a step back, but was stopped by the wall behind her. Nikki put his hands on either side of the wall, trapping Taylor.

"Uhm, hi." Taylor squeaked

"Hey, aren't you Duff's girl?" Nikki asked

"Yes, yes I am. You might want to move since their coming off stage now." Taylor warned

"It's fine, maybe you'll become my girl." Nikki smiled devilishly

"You're gorgeous." He whispered in a low voice

Nikki ran his hands up her body, making Taylor squirm. He trailed kisses across her jaw as Taylor tried pushing Nikki away from her. Nikki wouldn't budge, he continued kissing her and feeling her body. Luckily Slash was the first one off the stage. The site he saw made him stop on his tracks. 

"Nikki, what the hell are you doing?" Slash asked, setting his guitar down

"Oh hey Slash." Nikki slurred

"Nikki, get off of her she has boyfriend. And by the looks of it, she doesn't want you all over her." Slash said calmly

"Maybe she does." Nikki purred

"No Nikki, she doesn't." Slash was now growing angry

"Get your fucking hands off of her, right now." Slash rose his voice