Chapter Twelve - Rocket

It was about midnight and everyone was drunk, expect for me. I wanted to drink a lot but stopped after two drinks so we would at least have a way to get home.

"Hey guys, I think we better go now." I said glancing over at Duff and Slash laughing at absolutely nothing.

"Okay! I'll drive!" Slash slurred pulling the keys out of his pocket.

"Yeah no, I'll take those!" I ran over and snatched the keys out of his hands.

I gathered everyone and they all stumbled into the car. I started to drive back to the apartment.

"Are we flying on the ground?!" Steven asked excitedly.

I couldn't help but burt out in laughter. These guys are absolutely hilarious when they're drunk.

"No you idiot!! We're spinning!" Slash giggled and looked out the window.

I laughed and rolled my eyes and pulled into the apartment parking lot. Everyone stumbled out of the car and tried running up the stairs, but failed miserably. It took them about 20 minutes to just get up the stairs. Once we all got in they all scattered around the living room and fell asleep. I decided to sleep out in the living room with all of them and grabbed a blanket from Duff's room and fell asleep on the couch.

--

I awoke to Slash yelling.

" oh shit, shit, shit, SHIT!"Slash yelled and darted into the bathroom and threw up.

I ran in behind him and held all of his curls back. I found a hair tie and did the best I could at putting it into a ponytail to keep the hair out of his face. I ran back out and grabbed a bottle of water and a few aspirins and ran back into the bathroom. Slash was slumped down next to the toilet, and he let out a groan.

"Here, take some of this. It'll help. Oh and brush your teeth."

"Okay, mom." Slash laughed

"I'm just trying to help." I rolled my eyes

"I know, I know. Thank you Tay." He smiled and gulped down the pill and got up to brush his teeth.

I walked back into the living room and saw Eleanor sitting up and rubbing her head.

"God dammit, I told myself I wouldn't drink that much."She mumbled.

"How did we even get back here?" She questioned

"Me. I thought I would stay sober so you all would have a way home."

"Oh, thanks Tay." She smiled.

"No problem."

The rest of the day was filled with the guys groaning and throwing up in the toilet. After a while Eleanor and I made them go to bed. We put buckets in their room just in case they needed to get sick again. I decided to sleep out in the living room again so that I wouldn't get sick from being near Duff.

--

Today was finally the day the guys are going on tour. They got their own tour bus and a private airplane. We start the tour off in New York City, which is all the way on the other side of the US. The tour bus is already waiting for us in NYC. So today we have to fly, which I'm not too fond of. I squirmed in bed trying not to wake Duff since it is 5am. Duff opened his eyes and looked over at me.

"What's wrong Tay?" He mumbled groggily

"Nothing." I replied quickly

"No, there's something wrong. Tell me." He said and sat up