Chapter Five - Helter Skelter

TAYLOR'S POV;

I woke up with a pounding headache, I groaned and looked at the clock.

"Holy shit its 1pm." I mumbled to myself

Everyone was still asleep, Steven was right beside me with his hair all in my face. I looked over at Duff sprawled out next to me. His legs were draped over Slash. Izzy was on the other side of the room sleeping with his mouth open. Axl was asleep underneath the coffee table, and Elle was on the couch. I quietly got up and walked carefully into the kitchen. I grabbed some water and an aspirin. I rubbed my aching head and sighed. I went over to Izzy and tried shaking him awake.

"Izzy!" I whispered and shook him.

"Izzzzy. IzZY! IZZY!" I screamed.

"AAAGGGHHH!" He screamed scaring the crap out of me.

I screamed, we were both screaming. Slash awoke and screamed, waking the other guys up and they all screamed as well.

Elle shrieked and fell off the couch.

"Fuck, what the hell?" Slash snapped.

"Shit Taylor you scared the shit out of me." Izzy said and taking a deep breath.

"Well you scared the shit out of me!" I replied

"You all scared the shit out of me!" Steven yelled.

Axl rolled his eyes and Duff huffed and lay back down.

"Holy fuck I'm so hungover." Slash muttered and rubbed his head.

I threw him a water bottle and gave him some aspirin.

"Thanks Tay."

"Why did I drink so much." Izzy mumbled.

"Fuck my head is pounding like crazy and my vision is blurry." Elle said and stood up but fell over onto the couch.

"Fucking shut up!" Duff yelled and closed his eyes.

Everyone stopped and exchanged some confused looks. I looked over at Steven and he shrugged his shoulders. He pointed to me, then to Duff, then to his bedroom. I nodded and went over to Duff.

"Hey lets get you to bed." I whispered.

"Mmm okay." He mumbled.

I grabbed his hands and pulled him up. He fell into me and I almost lost my balance. I put his arm around my shoulders and helped him walk into his room. He got under the covers and closed his eyes. I set a water bottle and a few aspirins on the bedside table for him. I was about to walk out when he opened his eyes.

"Mmm thanks Tay Tay." He slurred

"Welcome Duffy." I smiled and closed the door.

"Boy was he in a mood." Steven said.

"He did drink A LOT last night." I said defensively.

"Yeah, he just kept having one after another, after another!!" Slash said.

"Well, you kind of drank a lot too." I turned to Slash

He smiled and rolled his eyes.

"At least I'm not moody!"He smiled

"Man all I want to do is sleep." Axl mumbled.

"Me too." I agreed.

He smirked at me and looked over to his bedroom door and nodded towards it.

I laughed and shook my head. He raised an eyebrow.

"No Axl." I laughed.

"Ah whatever."He smiled and got up.

"I'm going to my bed because I'm still tired as hell." he said and closed his door.

I got onto the other couch and closed my eyes, I was halfway asleep until I felt something soft cover me. I slightly opened my eyes and saw Slash covering me with a blanket.

"Thanks Slash." I said groggily.

"You're welcome, now shh go back to sleep."

I smiled a little and closed my eyes again, drifting to sleep.

--

I awoke and found Axl sitting at the end of the couch watching TV. I lifted my head up, looking around the room for the others. Elle was sitting on the other couch fumbling with some magazines, Izzy and Steven were sitting at the kitchen table arguing over something stupid. I rolled my eyes. Duff's bedroom door was still closed, he must still be sleeping. I looked around the room some more. Where's Slash? I sat up a bit and Axl looked over at me.

"You're finally awake." He smiled.

"Yeah." I smiled back. "Where's Slash?"

"He went to go get more alcohol." He laughed.

"Oh nice." I giggled.

"So do you feel alright? Duff's been moody all day, hangovers aren't his thing but he's always hungover."

I laughed. "Yeah I feel fine."

"Good." He smiled his beautiful smile and I melted.

I blushed a little and smiled back at him, then looked down at the floor.

"You're really cute, you know that?" He said grinning.

I laughed a little and smiled at him. "Thank you."

"You're more than welcome." He smirked.

I sat up next to Axl, he grabbed the side of my face and pulled me a little closer to him. We were face to face and Axl was staring at my lips. I looked at his as he started to lean in. Just then the door flung open.

"I'M BACK AND I BROUGHT ALCOHOL!! WOAH WHAT DID I MISS?" Slash yelled.

Axl and I quickly pulled away and looked at Slash, my face was surely red. Slash was smirking. I just blushed a little and smiled at him. Duff's door started to jiggle and I moved farther away from Axl.

"How nice of you to finally wake up."Axl said.

"Mmm shut up." Duff mumbled. "I still feel like shit." He sighed.

He stumbled over to the couch and slumped down next to me. He put his head on my lap and groaned.

"I feel so siickkkk." He whined.

I brushed the hair out of his eyes and smiled at him, and he smiled right back.

"Taylor makes me feel better." He said and smirked.

I laughed awkwardly and felt my face get hot.

Slash was about to drink another beer.

"Um Slash, do you think you should be drinking that?" I asked.

"Probably not, but I'm going to anyway." He smiled. I shook my head and smiled at him.

"Oh yeah, we're going to play another concert but at a real fucking stage this time!" Axl said excitedly.

"Taylor and Elle can watch from the side stage and not have to worry about anybody." He added.

"Good." Duff mumbled.

The rest of the night, we watched TV and just talked about random shit.

It was almost 1 in the morning. Duff was sitting next to me, I lay down and put my head on his legs and fell asleep.