1

"Mel, it's 9am!" My roommate and best friend, Clarise, called from the kitchen.
"Thanks Clari!" I replied.
I slowly got out of bed, and did my normal routine of opening the curtains. I've always had this weird obsession with the sun, I love it. It's almost hypnotic.
As I opened them, I noticed a black motorcycle pulling in. It was none other than Nikki Sixx. In an instant, I ran downstairs to the door before he could knock, almost alarming him.
"Nikki? What are you doing here? How do you know where I live?" I blurted, still confused as to how the hell he knows my address.
He laughs before he finally answers, "You left your jacket at the diner, and it had your license in it, so I thought I'd drop it off." He finishes. I could already feel the crimson on my cheeks.
"Thanks." I look away and smile, did he really have some interest in me?
"No problem.. I did want to use this as an excuse to ask you on a date, I still would love to get to know that pretty little head of yours." He smirks, sneaking in a wink.
"I'd love to Nikki." I giggle, and his smirk grows wider.
"Great, I'll pick you up at 7." He says, and with that he walks to his motorcycle and speeds off.
As I turn around to finish getting dressed, I bump into Clarise.
"Is there anything you'd like to tell me?" She asks, an eyebrow cocked and her arms crossed.
"I met a guy at the diner and he's taking me on a date." I sigh. Clarise has always been the mom friend.
"What's his name?" She asks.
"Nikki Sixx." I smile at the thought of him.
"NIKKI SIXX? YOU HAVE A DATE WITH NIKKI SIXX FROM MOTLEY CRÜE?" She bawls, shaking my shoulders as she does so.
"I didn't know he is in motley Crüe." I say.
I had known of Motley Crüe, I just didn't know the members. This doesn't change my view of him, he still seems like a great guy. I just hope my heart doesn't end up shattered like my last relationships.
"Fuck Mel, we need to make sure you look hot tonight." She says, a smirk lingering on her face.
"Whatever, I don't want to change myself for him." I state, and walk to my room to finish getting dressed.