14

A/N: I always seem to update this story when I'm supposed to be asleep 😂 Anyway, I'm sorry again for slow updates. School is just so stressing. Don't worry though! Christmas break is only 2 weeks away. Then I'll try to update as much as possible. xx Laken.

•May contain a bit of sexual content•

Ari and I are out shopping while the guys are at a meeting. We've really became closer since she started dating Tommy. It's good to have a girlfriend to chat and do girl stuff with. Nikki definitely won't get manicures with me, that's for sure.

We pass by an old thrift store, where a short and leather black dress is hanging in the window. Ari stops in her tracks and gazes at the dress, that's probably expensive. She smirks and looks at me, before she says excitedly:

"Mel, this would look great on you! Plus you know Nikki loves how you look in black." She shrieks, dragging me in the store. It's huge, clothes line every wall.

She walks to the counter and I follow closely behind. We're greeted by an elderly woman sitting at the counter, flipping through magazines.

"Excuse me, my friend would like to try on the leather dress in the window." Ari says politely, causing the woman to look up from her magazine and smile.

"Okay, I'll have someone get it down for you and it'll be waiting in dressing room number three." She says, pointing to a door near the side of the thrift shop.

"Thank you." Ari returns, and pulls me over to the dressing room.

A tall man with a tight fitting white tee shirt and jeans walks over, and smiles.

"Are you the lovely ladies who requested the dress?" He winks at Ari, and she blushes before saying,

"Yes, thanks." She says before taking the dress out of his hands and handing it to me.

I go in the dressing room and slip off my clothes, pulling the material over my body. I love the feel of leather; always have, always will.

"Ari, will you come zip it?" I call for my friend and she opens the curtains quickly, zipping my dress up as she does so.

"As I expected, you look amazing. Nik will definitely love it." She smirks.

"I'll get it then." I raise my eyebrows, and smirk back at her.

After we rung up the dress and walked out of the shop, we decided to go home and make lunch.

When we got there, the boys were already home. Vince and Mick on the couch, Tommy in the love seat, and Nikki in the recliner.

A string of 'heys' followed as we came into the house.

I make my way upstairs to Nikki and I's bedroom and sit my bags down on the bed, taking the dress out and unfolding it, and putting it on a hanger in the closet.

"Did you buy something to wear for me baby?" Nikki's voice calls from the doorway. He's leaning against it, with his usual cocky smirk on his face.

"Another leather dress that Ari made me add to my collection." I laugh, turning back to take my hair out of the pony tail I had it in.

"Oh, you know I love you in those." His voice growls in my ear, and his lips find their way to my neck.

"Only for you would I wear those uncomfortable dresses." I sarcastically tease.

"Well the best part is, they always end up on the floor anyway." He laughs, his arms still around me.

"Hey hey, you don't have time to fuck now kids. We have lunch plans, remember." Tommy calls from the doorway, and Nikki rolls his eyes.

"Fuck you Tom, we're coming." I giggle.

"Fine, we're leaving in 10." He winks, and walks down the stairs.

Nikki grabs by hand and pulls me downstairs where the rest of them are waiting for us. Ari and Tommy are in a similar position.

We pile into the car and go to the restaurant we had planned to go to earlier.

-

"How did the meeting go?" I ask after a few moments of silence at our table.

"It was good, we were discussing our next music video. It's still in the works though."
Vince answers, taking a swig of his liquor.

"What song will it be for?" Ari asks.

"Probably either Wild Side or a different single off of the album." Tommy answers.

"Yeah, we haven't really decided yet." Nikki adds.

-

We're all home now, the guys got plastered as usual.  Looks like we're not going out tonight.

Nikki and I are laying on our bed while the boys and Ari are in their rooms. I'm laying on his chest and he's stroking my hair ever so slightly, which always calms me down and relaxes me.

We sit in silence for a few more minutes before he speaks.

"Where is our relationship going, Mel?" He asks, which kind of catches me off guard.

"Why?" I sit up, so I can look at him.

"I don't know, I was just thinking about it." He replies.

"Nik, we're going along fine. I love you. Don't worry about the future quite yet." I smile, and kiss his lips.

He pulls me on top of his torso, so I'm straddling his hips.

We kiss for a little bit, before Nikki flips over so he's on top of me. Here we go again.

He moves from my lips to my neck, and has his hands at the hem of my shirt, pulling it up a little at a time. I have my hands around his neck, and my head resting on the pillow.

He pulls my shirt over my head, revealing my black lace bra, and bites the soft spot on my neck, causing a small noise to escape my mouth.
"Yes, babe. Moan for me." He growls.

His hands are fumbling with the button of my jeans while his lips are still connected to my body. He slides them down my legs and throws them on the floor, and I remove his shirt.

I start unbuttoning his jeans and underwear and slide them down his legs.

"Are you ready babe?" He asks, and I nod.

He looks at me with a smirk before thrusting into me, and I automatically wrap my hands around his neck and burry my face in the crook of his neck. It reminds me of the first time, and it feels just as great.

"Fuck, babe." he says, and we both moan in bliss.

He finishes, and removes himself from my body, leaving me feeling amazing. He turns off the light and climbs into bed. Then, wipes sweat off of his forehead and cuddles beside me, covering us with the sheet.

"I realize more and more every day how much you mean to me, I love you Mel." He says, our naked bodies molded with each other.

"I love you too, Nik." I tiredly say.

A/N: thanks for reading this crappy filler chapter :) What did you think, duffsmckagan (;