10

A/N: this one goes out to my babe, duffsmckagan :)

The doctors called this morning to give us the news that Mom should be released from the hospital tomorrow. The tests went well, and Clarise went home shortly after we did. Mom is bouncing back to her normal sassy and bubbly self.

The guys have one more song to write for their album, so they're in the music room flooding each other with ideas. The previous two songs they wrote were 'Dancing On Glass' and 'Nona' which I haven't heard yet, or any of the album really.

I'm sitting on the couch watching them as they're writing. So far they haven't had any ideas. Nikki is scribbling something down but hasn't said anything yet. After a few minutes, he tells his idea.

"It's called Wild Side." He announces, and hands the notepad to Tommy.
"Pray for us on the wild side. I like it Nik, good job." Tommy says.
"Let's add a few notes to it and we should be done." Mick says.

They play a few notes and after a while get the rhythm down. They finally finish the song after two hours.

"Finally we're done with this fuckin' album!" Vince says, getting up and stretching his arms, then giving Tommy a high five.

"Now we wait for everything to be approved, and it gets released next year sometime." Mick announces.

Nikki walks over to me, kisses me and spins me around.
"We're done baby!" Nikki bawls, placing me down.
"Yay!" I exclaim.

"How about we get some drinks to celebrate?" Tommy asks.
"Sounds good to me."  Mick says.
"Awesome." Vince adds.

We go out to the car and Vince says we're going to a small bar on the strip, since the Whiskey is closed on Sundays. We get there in a matter of minutes.

Nikki led me to a table in the back and the Crüe guys followed closely behind. A petite waitress with brunette hair and brown eyes walks up to us, a smile never leaving her face.

"What can I get you guys?" She asks, I notice her name is Mariana by her name tag. She also has a cute accent and I can't make out where it's from.
"Jack Daniels on the rocks." Vince shoots.
"Same for me and the lady." Nikki adds.
"Beers for us two." Tommy says, patting Mick on the shoulder. Is Tommy blushing?
"I'll be right back with those." Mariana winks and then walks off.

She returned a few minutes later with our drinks, and shortly after she leaves Tommy makes a comment.

"Wow, she was smokin', maybe I should talk to her." He says, eyeing her taking another persons' order.
"Go for it dude, she acted like she had an interest in you as well." I say, giving him a slight smile.

With that, he walks over to the bar where she's standing, writing something down. I can see his flirting antics from here, and she has a look in her eyes that makes it obvious that she likes him.

"I think he found a girl." Nikki whispers in my ear.
"Yea, I hope they work out." I say, looking over to see her laughing at something he said.

Tommy walks back over with a smile on his face and his head up high.

"So?" I nudge Tommy's shoulder.
"I'm taking her out tomorrow, she's a rad chick." He smiles, looking at her once more.

We pay for our drinks and head home, but not before Tommy asks Mariana for her number. I'm so happy for Tommy, he finally has a girl that's interested in him for him, and not from his band as far as I can tell.

As soon as we're back home, I immediately head upstairs to change my pajamas. Nikki follows closely behind and is laying on the bed watching me as I'm changing.

"We're releasing our single from the album soon." Nikki says as I'm laying down.
"That's cool, which one?" I ask, laying on his chest.
"Girls, Girls, Girls." He answers.
"When will I get to hear it?" I ask eagerly.
"When we release it." He kisses my temple, and turns off the lamp, leaving us in the darkness.
"I can't wait. I'm sure it's amazing." I say.
"Trust me, you'll love it." He says just before I fall asleep.
"Nikki I know that tone, what are you hiding?" I ask, and I can feel his smirk.
"You'll just have to wait and see what's in store baby doll." He says, rubbing my back as I'm falling asleep.
"Oh no." I yawn.

I woke up to the phone ringing next to me. I answer it, and it's Clarise.

"What's up Clarise?" I yawn, wondering why my friend is calling this early.
"Your mom is getting released at noon today, I just wanted to let you know." She says. She sounds like she hasn't gotten much sleep, which is surprising for her.

"Okay. I'll be down there later." I reply, hanging up the phone.
"Who was that?" Nikki asks beside me.

"Clarise, she said Mom is getting released at noon today." I say glancing at the clock, which reads 10:36 a.m.

I sit up in bed and then get dressed, with Nikki following closely behind.

"Did she have any damage or injuries?" Nikki calls from the bathroom.
"No, they just had a few tests to run on her before she could be released." I call back.
"That's good, at least she's fine." He says in the doorway of the bathroom.

We walk downstairs to find Tommy and Mariana on the couch. Their date must've gone well yesterday.

"Hey." I mumble slightly, sitting on the couch opposite from them. Nikki gives a slight wave.
"Hey Mel. Ari, this is Melissa, Nikki's girlfriend." Tommy introduces.
"Hello, nice to see you again." She greets. Where is her accent from? It's been killing me!
"I'm sure you hear this a lot, but where is your accent from?" I ask politely.
"Oh it's fine. I'm from Portugal." She smiles.
"That's cool." I reply.
"We should get going now." Nikki says, looking at his watch.
"Yeah. I'll see you later Ari." I smile and wave, then walk out the door.