6

I woke up to an empty place beside me on the bed. My headache still lingers, but it's not too bad that I can't hang out with the guys. I slowly crept out of bed and wandered downstairs.
"Hey, guys." I said, catching the attention of the four men on the couch.
A string of "Hey Mel" followed.
"Hey babe." Nikki says as I'm sitting in between him and Mick.
"What are you guys doing?" I ask.
"Well since you didn't feel well we decided not to go to the Whiskey."
"You could've gone. You know I don't mind." I say, Nikki rubbing circles on my back.
"We don't leave pretty and sick girls home alone." Tommy says from across the room.
"See, we didn't want to just leave you here." Nikki shoots.

"Okay. Well what do you have planned for the rest of the day?" I proclaim.
"Well since you seem to be feelin' well why don't we hit the Whiskey!" Tommy exclaims, earning a groan from Mick and a "Hell yeah!" From Vince.
"You feel like it?" Nikki whispers. I nod my head and give him a faint smile.

I needed a drink, I had drank a couple times before, but not many. I haven't let loose in ages. Maybe this would be good for me.

"Ready babe?" Nikki called.
"Yea!" I say, getting off the couch and wandering to the car.

All five of us packed into Tommy's convertible and sped off, reaching the Whiskey in a matter of minutes.

"You don't drink often, do you?" Mick said beside me.
"No, not really. I've never found the time." I reply, scratching the back of my neck.
"A good girl, Nikki you sure know how to pick 'em." He shoots, and walks to a booth nearby.
"Just ignore him. He can be an asshole when he wants to be." Nikki says, grabbing my hand and taking me to the booth. I immediately lay my head on Nikki's shoulder, him doing his normal routine of resting his hand on my thigh.
"What can I get you fellas?" A waitress called from in front of us.
"A piece of you, please." Tommy wittily says.
"Maybe later Hun." She winks. "But I'm not on the menu." she finishes.
"Feisty, I like it." Tommy pokes out his lip and bobs his head up and down.
"3 jacks, a beer, and a water please." Mick spits.
"Coming right up, loves." With one final wink, she sped off to the back.
"Mel, let me show you how a rockstar gets free drinks." Tommy says, hopping out of the booth and chasing the waitress, causing me to roll my eyes.
"He's a player if I've ever seen one." Nikki shakes his head beside me.
"We have to love him." I say, shaking my head as well.
"Unfortunately." Mick says from across the booth, causing laughter to erupt from Vince, Nikki and I.

A couple hours have passed and I still haven't had much to drink tonight. I do feel a little looser than I was before, which is a plus. Nikki and I are currently dancing along to 'Is This Love' by Whitesnake, which just came out not too long ago. The rest of the Crüe is stark drunk. It'll be fun getting those fuckwits home. I thought. Almost as if he could read my mind, Nikki whispered in my ear "Babe, we should get those guys home." And I nod my head in agreement.

"Come on Tommy, get your ass in the car!" A frustrated Nikki exclaims. "For fucks sake." He finishes as he lowers Tommy's head and shoves him in.
"Hey doll, are you helpin' me?" An obviously out of it Vince calls in my ear.
"Yes Vince. Get in the car." I say.
"But doll, I want cookies!" Vince pouts.
"I'll get you some if you get in the car and be quiet." I say, crossing my arms across my chest.
"Fine by me." He slurs, but finally gets in the vehicle. I hop in the front with Nikki and Mick is in between Vince and Tommy.
"Will you two shut the hell up for two seconds!" Mick bawls, causing the two drunk men to erupt in tears.
"Great." I say, placing my hands against my temples.
"We're almost home baby. Just wait a few minutes." Nikki soothes, one hand on the wheel and one on my thigh.

By the time we got home, the boys were passed out. Nikki carried Tommy while Mick carried Vince. While I was waiting on Nikki to come to bed, I put on my pajamas and removed my makeup, as well as my jewelry. He finally came in a few minutes later, and as soon as he hit the pillow, he was out, still in his clothes. Sighing, I slipped off his pants and shoes, and turned off the light. Soon enough I fell asleep to the familiar light and calming breathing in my ear.