12

A/N: this chapter contains sexual content. for mature readers.

We're filming today for the Girls, Girls, Girls video. I'm incredibly nervous as I expected, and Ari seemed excited. I'm still laying in bed waiting for Nikki to wake up, because his iron grip is around my waist and I'm not even going to bother to try to move it. More than anything, I'm nervous about Nikki seeing me in lingerie, because we haven't really gone all the way yet. I know what you're thinking, we've been together for almost 4 months, but it just hasn't happened yet. Oh well, it'll happen eventually.

Nikki finally wakes up a few minutes later, and immediately he has a smirk on his face. He releases his iron grip around my waist, and I get up and stretch, hiking up my sleep shirt a few inches.

"You'll be showing more than that in what I picked for you to wear." Nikki says in my ear.
"Nik, don't make me even more nervous than I already am." I put my hand on his cheek.
"There's no reason for you to be nervous babe." He comforts.
"I- I just don't know. I want to do it, I'm just not comfortable with the guys seeing me practically naked." I lie.
"It'll only be for a little bit. Then they won't see you." He adds.
"Okay, that helps a little." I smile.
"Good. Let's go get ready." He kisses my cheek and we get dressed, then walk downstairs to find the guys and Ari eating breakfast.

"Good mornin'!" Vince exclaims from the counter.
"Morning." I reply.
"Are you ready?" I put a hand on Ari's shoulder and ask.
"Of course!" She answers.
"Well if you guys are ready, let's get going." Mick says.

Nikki grabs my hand and engulfs it in his and we walk to the car to the place we're filming the video. We arrive at the Whiskey in a matter of minutes.

"Hello ladies, and Crüe. I'm Francesca, in charge of getting you dressed. If you'll follow me to your dressing rooms I'll get you all your clothes that you're wearing today." A woman with bright red hair and green eyes with a leather skirt says.

We follow her to a dressing room.
"Ladies, this one's yours, and guys yours is across the hall. Guys, your name should be on the bag your outfits are in, and same for you ladies." She finishes.

Ari and I walk into the dressing room where there's other girls half naked, and we find our outfits. We're the leads, so our outfits were in the front.

Ari's outfit is a red corset with lace, and a matching thong and fishnets. Mine is similar but with black lace, and its regular lace underwear and not a thong.

Another woman walks in with her nose in the air, and talks to the other girls before she walks over to us.
"Ladies, you look great. I came to tell you that you come out when I give you the signal."
She coughs then continues. "Blondie, you come out when Vince says 'long legs and burgundy lips' and then, you" she points at Ari "come out and dance behind her, and you'll alternate, got it?" She asks and we nod.

We were taught the routine and then it was time for us to go out. I try to brush off my anxiety, and put on my best face and begin the routine.

All eyes were instantly on me, and I tried to avoid Nikki's gaze as I danced around the pole, seductively ripping my fishnets, and dipping down occasionally. Ari came out soon behind me, and I watched Tommy stare at her in awe. I finally decided to look at Nikki, and went over to the pole closest to him. He was smirking and watching my every move. I did the final part of my routine and the director yelled cut.

I felt amazing after we finished, this must've changed me.

Ari and I walked back to our dressing room and got changed. They said we could keep the clothes we performed in, which I didn't mind.

"Great job ladies!" Francesca came in and greeted.

We returned to the guys, and all of them had smirks on their faces. Nikki kissed me and held my waist, while Tommy did the same with Ari.

"You looked great babe." Nikki purrs in my ear.
"Thanks." I mumble.
"C'mon, let's go home." Nikki says, and we all go to the cab waiting outside.

"You girls did great out there!" Vince calls.
"They sure did." Nikki says, caressing my thigh.
"I agree." Tommy says while looking at Ari.

We got home shortly after, and Nikki dragged me upstairs.
"They let you keep the shit, right?" Nik says, sitting on the bed.
"Yeah." I smile.
"Put it on for me, babe." He winks.

I went in the bathroom and put the black lace corset and underwear, and fixed my smudged makeup and hair. Then I walked back out to where Nikki is, and he pins me up against the wall.

"I've been wanting to see that lace on the floor since I first saw you in it." He growls in my ear, and kisses my neck, slowly taking my corset off. He kisses me roughly, picking me up and caressing my inner thigh so I spread my legs and wrap them around his torso, carrying me to the bed, he pushes me against it and starts kissing my neck, slowly making his way down my chest, sucking on my nipples and bringing an hand down to the hem of my underwear, and I moan. He slides my underwear down my legs slowly, bringing his hand so my clit circling it a few times. I softly tug his hair. He brings his head up to my eye level and smiles, instantly i start undoing his belt buckle, sliding his jeans and underwear down his legs. "Are you ready?" He asks, and I nod. He looks at me for a couple more seconds before thrusting into me, and I automatically wrap my hands around his neck and burry my face in the crook of his neck.
'Fuck.' he whispers, and we both moan.
'Nikki.' I say, breathless.
'Yea, say my name babe, louder." He growls.
He kisses me more, I moan into the kiss. He rocks a little more, and my nails are dug in his back.
"Fuck, Nikki, don't stop." I say, he's doing it faster, and it felt good.
"Keep saying my name babe." He whispers.
"Nikki, fuck." I suddenly feel my orgasm hitting me, sending me over the edge.
"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." He says after some seconds, sliding off of me and laying beside me, cuddling next to me.

"You're great." I say, caressing his cheek, and kissing him.
"So are you." He says against my lips.
"The guys aren't here are they?" I ask.
"No, I told them I wanted to be alone with you, so they went out." He answers.
"Oh." I say, walking over to turn the lights off and getting in bed with Nikki.

It finally happened, Nikki showed me he loves me, and I showed him. I can't wait to see where this relationship goes. I'll definitely enjoy it while I can.

A/N: Yay! Mel and Nikki finally did the deed. Let me know what you guys thought of this chapter. xx Laken.