4

A/N: hey guys! I hope you're enjoying this story😊 Im writing this note so you can avoid confusion; I'm going to fast forward a bit: Nikki and Mel have been dating for a month.
Today has not been a good day. My boss fired me because it was "overstaffed" and he said he was sorry. I did hate working, especially in the food business, but at least it gave me something to do. Nikki has been at band practice all day, and I almost twisted my ankle earlier. Nikki has called a few times to keep up and he keeps apologizing. He says this meeting is very important, and he couldn't miss it. But trust me, he tried his hardest to miss it.
Currently, I'm laying on Nikki's bed waiting for him to come home. Out of boredom, I was bouncing a ball from the ceiling. Glancing at the clock, it says 6:45 pm. Only an hour and 15 minutes until Nik's home. I thought.
It didn't take long for Nikki to come through the door.
"Babe, thank god you're here, I've been dying of boredom all day." I say, Nikki pulling me into his lap.
"Sorry, I tried to leave, I knew you would be bored." He says, kissing my neck and around my ears. We had shared a few moments like this over the past month, so it really wasn't that unusual. I can't wait until we go further, and maybe it'll show how much Nikki actually cares for me.
"By the way, happy one month baby." He whispers in my ear as he's trailing down my neck.
"Happy one month." I attempt to spit out as his kisses are getting deeper. As he was sliding his hands down my sides, the phone rang. He sighs in annoyance and answers it.
"What Tommy?" He says, annoyed.
"Sebastian and the guys are having a party, they invited us. You and Mel wanna come?" Tommy says at the other end of the line.
"When is it?" Nikki asks, furrowing his eyebrows.
"Tonight at 11." Tommy's shuffled voice says.
"I don't know, I kinda had something planned, but we might shoot buy later." Nikki says, shooting me a cheeky smirk.
"Whatever dude." Tommy says just before hanging up.
"You have something planned?" I ask with a cocked eyebrow.
"Well it was supposed to be a surprise. I was waiting to see where our little session would lead us there." Nikki laughs and I playfully punch his shoulder.
"Nik, you didn't have to plan anything." I say.
"Yes I did, I want to honor every single month I spend with the most beautiful girl in the world." He says, pushing my hair back, and placing a kiss on my forehead.
"How did I ever get so lucky?" I ask.
"You just did I guess." He laughs. "You look kind of tired, do you want to take a nap?" He adds.
"Yeah, but I don't know what I'm going to wear tonight?" I say.
"I've got that covered, you just rest." He places one final kiss on my forehead before walking out the door, to I assume finish getting his surprise ready. This is going to be an interesting night. I thought before finally drifting off into my much needed nap.

It didn't seem like much longer until I felt a body lay on top of mine.
"Hey princess, wake up. It's time to get ready." Nikki says above me.
"Already?" I ask, rubbing my eyes and pecking his lips.
"Yea, it's been two hours." He chuckles with his forehead against mine.
"Well can ya get off of me so I can get dressed." I say.
"Sure, only if you put on that dress right there." He points to a sleek black dress hanging on the door.
"Of course." I say, Nikki rolling off of me.
"I'll be right back, I'm going to get dressed myself." He gives a final wink before walking into the bathroom.
Nikki didn't usually spoil me, mostly because he knows I like buying my own things. I slipped on the dress, along with my fishnets and stilettos, and looked in the mirror at my appearance. My eyeshadow from this morning is faded, so I touch it up and wipe it off where needed. As soon as I was done, Nikki came out of the bathroom in his leather jeans and white shirt.
"Wow, you look great." He says, walking towards me.
"Where are we going Nik?" I say, looking up at him, his arms slipped around my torso.
"We're going to Sebastian's party after all. But I have a little more in mind."
Oh great, I know that look.