15

A/N: I meant to post this on Nikki's birthday but totally forgot to publish it 😂 better late than never I guess. Thanks so much for 1.1k reads!! I appreciate you all so much. xx Laken
-

Today is Nikki's birthday and I want to do something special with him. We've been together for a while now.

I've had a couple ideas like a dinner with a couple friends or taking him to a club or something, but nothing seems special enough.

"Babe, what do you want to do for your birthday?" I poke Nikki's side and ask.

"As long as I have you, I don't care." He smirks and pecks my lips.

"You're cute, but we're doing something for your birthday." I add.

"I don't know, did you have anything in mind?" He says, loosening his grip around my waist.

"A few things, like a dinner or going clubbing with the guys and Ari." I sigh.

"Both of those things sound great. We could go to Alfredo's downtown?" He responds.

"Ooh, that sounds great. I'll call now." I wink and exit the room to go to the phone.

While going downstairs, an idea pops in my head.

I walk downstairs to the phone and call Alfredo's, and make reservations for tonight at 7:30. The plan was all set, we'd go eat, and come home, and I'd give Nikki a surprise. A perfect night planned ahead.

With a slight smile, I walk back upstairs to our room and tell Nikki the plan is set.

"That's great, I'm excited. I'll call the guys." He says, and kisses my cheek.

While he is downstairs on the phone, I slip into the closet to look at the black lace lingerie piece I bought for tonight. It's lacy, expensive, sexy; just perfect. I know that Nikki will love it. Ari always says I look great in black anyway. I just hopes she's right.

As long as this night goes as perfect as planned, we should be fine....

-- later, at the restaurant --

"Happy Birthday Nikki!" Everyone says in unison after we sing to him. His face is happy and full of joy which makes me feel all fuzzy inside. I love seeing him this happy, just enjoying himself.

"Thanks guys." Nikki says, and gives me a kiss on my lips.

"Hey, hot shot, where's my kiss?" Tommy jokes, turning his head pointing to his cheek. Ari gives him a joking glare and then laughs. Then Nikki lightly slaps his cheek.

Tommy acts offended and the guys laugh it off, and Ari punches his shoulder.

"Is it hit Tommy day? jeez." Tommy laughs.

"No but it's my birthday, so leave me the fuck alone." Nikki says between laughs.

Tommy shoots him the finger and then talks to Ari.

"This has been a perfect night, babe, thank you." Nikki whispers, giving me a kiss.

"It'll only get better baby." I whisper back and wink.

He smirks as if he can read my mind, which he always does. He can see right through me.

"Can't wait to see what else you have planned for me." He says.

--

A couple hours later Ari and Tommy went out somewhere, Mick and Vince went clubbing and
that left Nikki and I to ourselves, which is just what was needed.

"Go wait in our room babe, I've got a surprise." I say as we walk in.

"You're making me more excited by the second." Nikki says, kissing me and sliding his hands down my waist.

"Woah, save some for later." I pull away and go to the closet where my lingerie piece is hanging. I put it on and overlook myself in the mirror. It fits me amazingly well, the black shows my curves well and it goes with my hair great, too.

I finally go to the room where Nikki is waiting and he looks at me in awe, a look similar to the first time we showed our love for each other. A look I'll most definitely never forget.

"You look amazing." He says, getting up from his spot on the edge of our bed.

"Thank you." I say. By now he's less than an inch apart from my face.

"You know that lace would look even better on the floor." Nikki whispers.

"Of course, you say that every time." I say sarcastically.

"Oh, she's getting feisty now, huh?" He says, and slams his lips against mine; our lips connected as they always seem to be.

We're still against the wall and removing articles of clothing little by little.

He shuffles me to the bed and is on top of me, kissing and leaving marks all over.

It's crazy to think about how far we've become in our relationship, how at first I was scared to see him show his love for me, but now it's a natural thing that I can't live without. Almost as much as I can live without him. He's apart of me, and he's half of my heart.

--

Tonight was as perfect as I planned it to be. Absolutely nothing went wrong. Nikki once again showed me he loves me, and I did the same for him.

"I love you. So much." Nikki says, our naked bodies cuddled against each other.

"I love you too, a lot more than you realize." I say to him, and he kisses my already red lips again.

"I know, babe." He says.

"What do you think Tommy and Ari are doing?" I ask.

"Probably the same thing we've been doing for the past couple of hours." Nikki laughs.

"I wouldn't be surprised." I sigh.

Nikki hold me for a few more hours before finally we hear Ari and the rest of the guys come home.

Nikki and I put our clothes on and go to bed, not wanting to ruin this truly amazing night. A night that'll be on my mind for a long time.

-

A/N: Sorry for the shitty filler chapter and not giving you guys details of Mel and Nikki's 'perfect' night. They've done it enough times so I think you get what happens, haha. Thank you once again for 1.1k reads:) if you don't already, follow my Instagram Clxssic.Rvck 🌚
xx Laken