Chapter Two

I've had a lot of stuff happen to me, but thrown out a window is not one of them. I can cross that off my bucket list. You know when people say as your dieing your life flashes before your eyes, that's what happened to me.

I was so certain I was going to die, I mean, come on, three story building. I remembered the time my mom was trying to cook bacon, it ended up getting fried, from then on my dad started to cook the meals. Then when me and my sister did each others makeup, we looked like clowns, and when the whole family went to hawaii. It was probably the best time of my life, but falling to my death was really the icing on the cake.

Suddenly I made impact with the ground. Actually it was bush's, I ground and rolled over. Big mistake, I rolled on to the road. I was going to be sore in the morning, if I live to that long. I suddenly remembered the people who pushed me out the window, and killed my parents.

I slowly got up, which made my whole body hurt. I heard yelling from inside the house, I started to run. I probably looked like a dog who got run over, but honestly I didn't care.

I saw my brother poke his head out the window, "Leah come on" Tom said. I could see my sister in shotgun, trying to calm down my brother. I then heard shooting and yelling, they must be at least a couple seconds away.

Then bullets came flying around me, more like one second. I finally made it to the car without getting shot. As I got into the car, I froze. I didn't know how to drive, I was barely fifteen.

"Leah go, there going to kill us" Tom said looking out the window where all the men were shooting.

"You do know how to drive right" Molly asked worriedly.

"Um, how hard can it be" I said with a shy smile. I pressed my foot on the gas pedal, suddenly it went backwards making us crash into a tree. The men stopped shooting and looked at us weirdly, they came back to their census and went back to trying to kill us.

"WERE GONNA DIE" Ben screamed. I finally came out of shock, and pressed the other pedal. We jerked forward making Molly hit her head on the dashboard, I wasent gonna never gonna hear the end of that.

I pressed on the gas more, as I turned the corner more man with guns.

"Get down" I yelled as the glass broke from the bullets. I hurried and turned on the main road, as we sped away Molly and Tom were freaking out, Ben was getting over shock.

"I can't believe-uh what the actually hell is going on" Molly screamed looking at me for answers, I just looked at her. If only she knew.

"I don't know, mom just said to go to New Yo-"

"New York! No were going back and getting mom" Molly yelled. I stayed silent, they didn't see what I saw, I don't think they even knew that dad was dead.

"Well! Turn around" she yelled taking the wheel and jerking it left.

I pushed her off before we hit another car "Moms dead!" I screamed. All there faced fell, I hated to break the news to them this way, but I had to.

"Wh-ha-t" Tom stuttered as he looked like he got run over by a train.

"You're lying" Molly yelled.

"Would I lie about this, Molly" I asked her as I looked over at her to see her heart broken. I rarely saw Molly give away any emotions, but when she did, it was ither someone died or she got dumped.

"Wha-t do we do now" Ben asked speaking up from the back.

"Mom said to go to New York, she said there would be girl there to help us, find my father" I whispered the last part.

"What do you mean find your father" Tom asked looking confused.

"I don't know, this is news for me to, but mom new this was going to happen, or she wouldn't have this plan" I told them as I took another right. Honestly I had no idea where I was going, but I was going farther away from the house.

"This is hardly a plan, it's more like a list" Molly said buckling up, she didn't think about that as we were spreading.

"Well mom had a very good list" I told them.  

///

Sorry that it's short, I'll update a longer one next time.