Chapter Five

Just a filler, not a real good chapter.

Pulling out a gun is a lot harder than you would expect. First there heavy, second there heavey. I really wasn't thinking when I pulled out my gun, I was mostly doing out of being scared shit less.

"Woh! Hey there chicka" the guy named Luke said putting his hands up. I gave him a stern look, did he just call me chica?

"Did you seriously just call me Chica" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"What I thought chicks dig that" he said shrugging.

"Dude for real" I asked.

"You guys can chit chat when we're not in the middle of the road, please" Tom said rolling his eye's, bossy much?

"Ok look, if you let me tag along, I'll pay you" he said digging in his pockets, pulling out a wad of cash.

I raised my eyebrow "why don't I just shoot you and take the money" I asked.

"Because just like you, I'm running from someone" he said shrugging.

"Who" I asked.

"Look, if you want the money, just drop me off at New York" he said putting the wad of cash back into his pocket.

"How you know that we're heading to New York" I asked, how long was he in my car?

"Let's just say that you need to check under your blankets more" he said.

"Sorry, but we've been chased down by guys trying to kill us" I said putting my gun back in the consull.

"Ok then, where to next" Molly said turning on the music station.

"A little town called Jersey City" I said starting the car again.

///

Know it's short but I'll update a longer one next time. Schools being a pain, so that's my excuse. I'll update soon.