Chapter Thirteen

I sighed as I pulled the blankets closer to me, trying to shake off the nightmares. It wasn't working, I've been having the same nightmare over and over again. Me being the stubborn person I was, didn't tell anyone so I never got help or sleep.

I sat up straight grasping the sheets in my hand and breathing like I just ran a marathon. I closed my eyes, praying the images would leave my memory, but they didn't. I opened my eyes, to see only black. I let my eyes adjust as I thought of what to do.

I couldn't go back to sleep I've already tried that, and it never worked, I couldn't go to Molly, because she was most likely with that Alex dude (they grew very close), I couldn't go to Bed cuz that would be weird, and Tom would mostly get mad at me for waking him up from his beauty sleep (like sleep could fix that face). So there was one person I could go to.

I swung my legs over the side of the bed, I softly place my feet on the fluffy carpet. I walked towards my door, crabing a sweatshirt on my way out. I opened the door to see a blank hallway, and very dark to. I guess that's what you get when you live in the bottom of a hotel, never thought I'd say that.

I slowly made my way towards his door, as I got to his door I started to rethink my decision. What if he thought I was weird, or needy, or worse into him. I shook my head and decided to leave.

Before I could even take a step the door swung open to see a very tired Luke, who had only plaid pants on.

"Leah? Did something happen" he asked concerned. I stood there with my mouth opening and closing as I just stared at him. Embarrassed is an understatement.

"Uh, um, no, nope nothing happened" I said still staring at him. He looked at me weird, like me standing at his door in the middle of the night was a crazy thing to do when nothing bad happened. I guess it was.

"Then why are you at my door at...." he looked over his shoulder to I assume was a clock and said "two thirty in the mourning?"

Time to come clean. I sighed "I've been having nightmares, every night for the best two weeks we've been here" I said looking at his face, and not the lack of clothing he was wearing this time.

He gave me a sympathetic look like he understood where I was coming from. "Come in" he said opening the door and stepping to the side to let me in. I stepped into the room that looked exactly like my except for the blue blankets and pillows.

I sat down on his bed as he threw on a sweatshirt, I looked down at my own that was my mom's. The thought made me remember the nightmares which made my vision to get clouded and a tear to roll down my cheek.

¨Hey, hey it's ok¨ he came over and sat beside me, ¨do you want to talk about it¨ he asked.

I nodded "it's the same every night, it's the night my mom and dad died, the night the socialist killed them" I said posing remembering seeing my (not) father's body being dragged behind our couch, that made me want to cry even harder, "it's always the same thing" I said looking down at my lap "you killed us, and you going to kill them to" I said as tears slipped down my face and onto my lap.

"Hey, hey you didn't kill anyone, especially your parents" he said lifting my chin with his finger, he wiped away the tears that were on my cheek. I looked into eyes only to see, sadness.

"Trust me, I know a killer when I see one" he said regret flashing through his eyes. "and you're not one" he said sternly.

"How would you know, you weren't there" I said staring at him, with disbelief in my words.

He slightly smiled at me "because I know you" he said leaning in "and that's all I have to know" he said finally meeting my lips. This time I didn't stop him. This was going to sound cheesy but it felt magical.

We pulled away, regret flashed through his face as he looked at me. I just sat there feeling confused.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of done that" he said looking down. He abruptly stood up, "I'm sorry, I have to go" he said walking over to the door.

"Um Luke, this is your room" I said looking after him.

"Right" he said opening the door, for me. I stood up, and walked over to the door, I stood there for a moment before looking over at him.

"I'll see you tomorrow at training" he said looking up from the floor to me, I rolled my eyes, and walked out hearing his door shut behind me.

As I got to my room I started to hate myself, and Luke. I opened my door, and walked into my dark room before shutting it, and plopping down on my bed. I just sat there in my dark room, just thinking of how stupid could a girl can get!

///

Hey guys! Sorry it's been awhile since I updated, but I did! Hope you guys had an awesome president day! Sorry if you didn't have it off :(. Anywho I'll be sure to update next weekend, bye guys!

Oh what's your thought on Luke so far, and this whole Megan think? Tell me in the comments.