Chapter Twenty

To say things were awkward was an understatement, not with me and Luke, but with me and Molly. Yep, she had totally just seen me with Luke, cuddled up on the floor, not the best thing to see first thing in the mourning.

"So are we going to talk about what I saw" Molly asked me well hurrying down the stairs, we stopped at corner making sure the bartender wasn't there.

"Uh there's nothing to talk about" I told her truthfully, wanting to change the subject.

She turned words me with a display written on her face "nothing to talk about, I saw you and the guy who you have hated for two months cuddled up on the ground" she said whispering yelling. I rolled my eyes at her.

"So did you have your first kiss" she asked me looking again around the corner.

I sighed "we actually kissed at Megan" I told her truthfully.

She turned words me and yelled "what!" everyone's heads in the bar turned words us, I glared at her.

"We are talking about this latter" she told me pointing at me in disapproval, the mothering instinct was kicking in, sadly.

We hurried and made a run for the door, only to hear a "stop, stop those two girls", but I and Molly were already outside the door. Luke was there waiting for us, he turned words me.

"Hey, what took you so long" he asked us, Molly just glared at him.

"Found us a car yet" Molly asked in a hurry.

"Yep" he said popping the p, and pointing to a cop car.

Molly looked at me then back to Luke, "you're kidding" she asked him.

"Nope, it's going to be just like Grand Theft Auto" he told us smiling.

"And illegal" I told him, scowling at him.

"Did you steal it" Molly asked looking at the car.

"Let's just get in the car before anything happens ok" Luke said guiding us to the car, I sighed and got in to only not know what to do.

"How about I drive" Luke said leaning in on the window. I nodded and hurried and climbed over the panel and got in the passenger's seat, well Luke climbed in and started the car. I leaned back well the bartender ran out of the Inn and screeming, sorry dude.

Music blasting through the speakers, me and Molly were talking about baby names.

"If it's a girl I want it to be Ann, and if it's a boy I want it to be Brett" Molly told me from the back seat.

"Ok what about a Game of Thrones name, like Jon, or Aria" I told her looking over the chair to see her face squint.

"I know your obsession with Game of Thrones but I want it to be Teen Wolf related" she told me I just sighed, and turned back around. All of a sudden the screeching of tiers could be heard, and soon enough gun shots.

Luke turned words me, "you think maybe there shooting at someone else and not us" he asked.

I sighed and said "whenever is someone not shooting at us" I hurried and climbed in the back.

"What are you doing" Molly asked having her head between her hands well crouching down.

"It's a cop car, I'm looking for fire power" I told her before the window was shot with a bullet. I and Molly looked at the bullet and back out at the rode to see four black Humvees with men shooting out of them. I cursed and went back to trying to find a gun.

"Come on, it's a cop car, they have to have a gun" I murmured......................... underneath my breath, I finally grabbed a black rifle and hurried and gave Molly a gun.