Chapter Four

Having to explain to my sister and brothers what happened was probably, the most annoying thing in the world. Let me explain why, they would not let me explain, they would always interrupt me and ask questions. When I finally got done telling the story, we were half way to a hotel.

If it wasn't for Tom who lucky found a map, looking for something that would help us out. The gun (that I stole from the men in black) was in a bag that held the clothes we found in the car, and some money that we also found in the car.

Tom and Ben were fast asleep, it was currently eleven at night and we were ten miles from the the hotel.

"You know, I could drive if you want" Molly said from the window.

"Like hell you are" I said shaking my head, Molly was younger then me, I was definitely not going to let her drive.

"Fine" she said sitting up.

"How you holding up" I asked looking over at her, to see her shake her head.

"For getting shot at and knowing that my parents are dead, I think I'm doing good" she said leaning against the seat.

"How about you" she asked.

"Same" I said turning onto a road, five miles.

"Did mom say anything you know before she-um"

"Died" I said, "no need to but around the bush. She's dead so is dad, well I guess your dad" I said shaking my head, I did not want to think about that.

"She just said she loved us" I said looking at her.

"Did  she suffer" she asked.

*Flashback*

She mouthed I love you, before the door was busted down and the men came in shooting. I couldn't go, I never saw my mom shoot a gun, but she was better then I would imagine, but not good enough not to get shot. She fell to the floor, blood seeping from the wound.

*Flashback Over*

"No she didn't" I said looking at her, she nodded in response.

When we finally got to the hotel, it was two in the mourning. Waking up the boys was probably the most hardest thing I've ever had to do.

"Boys wake up" I said setting the car into park. I looked in the back to see the boys not budge.

"Boys for real wake up" I said leaning over the seat and shake them.

"What" Tom said sitting up and glaring at me.

"Do you want to sleep in the car, or on a mattress" I asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Mattress" he muttered getting out of the car.

"That's what I thought" I said grabbing the keys and the bag, and getting out. I stretched my legs before making sure all the doors were locked. As I was walking towards Molly and Tom, I swung the bag over my shoulder.

"Come on guys" I said as I opened the hotel door.

"I feel like we forgot something" Molly said looking at me as she went into the main lobby.

"Well I'm to tired to care" I said honestly The lobby looked normal I guess, it had red couches up against the wall with glass table in front, the floors were wooden and the walls were a brown color. There was a lady at the counter right by the doors, we slowly made our way over there.

"Um miss, we need a room" I said leaning on the counter. The women looked up at me and glared, she wore a black suit with her hair in a tight bun, she had a pointy nose like a witch, her mouth was pressed into a tight line. She looked like my History teacher.