Epilogue

Family, something that's supposed to hold you together ends up tearing you apart, but when you watch your family die, when you watch the people you love on the bridge of losing their sanity, when you hear your family cry out for you, only for you to know you can't save them. That's when you've none you lost, that's when you know you aren't coming back from this all together.

I was supposed to protect them; I was meant to save all of them, to bring all of us back from this. I was supposed to do all these things, but I had gotten all of us in this mess. I'm the one who had to try and save Tom, for only us to find out the truth about him, for us only to get ambush and now kneeling with our hands and feet tied, well guns were pointed to our heads.

"Leah, Leah" someone said disappointed dripping from there voice, I turned my head only to see Jordan, I cringed as he came closer to me. He pushed a strand of hair away from my face only for me to shrink away from his touch, he only laughed in response.

"Leah, so you're the one that has destroyed my building, and killed thousands of my men, and killed my children" he said venom in his words; I only looked up at him through my hair that was out of its braid and in my face.

"Bring Luke up here" Jordan said mothing to Luke; two men grabbed Luke from the shoulders and dragged him up to Jordan.

"No" I screamed struggling against my tied wrists, tears streaming down my face. I couldn't lose him; I couldn't lose any more people, anymore family.

"Leah" Luke said making me look at him, "it's ok, it's ok" Luke told me only for me to shake my head no. A second latter a shot was heard, and Luke fell down the cold sentiment floor, dead.

All I could do was scream.

///

OMGS guys we did it! Yes! Ok so the first chapter should be up soon on Drive Crazy, ok guys untill the next time, bye!

Hi guys! Read the second book in the Driven series, DRIVE CRAZY, here:  goo.gl/UbNjOR