Chapter Fifteen

"Molly come on" I yelled as I pulled her towards the elevator, clutching my bow with one hand the other pulling Molly towards the elevator. With just my luck 3 Solstice guys in black one clutching a gun the other a bow, and one with a knife came around the corner just as I was about the push the elevator button.

"I swear Molly your bad luck" I said as I dropped her hand, and went to attack the first guy with the gun. I stepped on his foot, before bringing the head of my bow to his chin making him yelp in pain.

"How is this my fault" Molly asked throwing her hands up in mock hurt.

"Well for starters" I said as I knocked the guy out with my bow, before going to the guy with the bow. As he went to shoot an arrow at me I ducked before clutching an arrow and shoving it into the guy's leg before kicking him in the gut, making him fly into the wall unconscious.

"You always say the wrong thing at the wrong time" I said as the guy with the knife came and slashed it at me. I jumped backwards before punching him in the face and bringing my bow to the side of his torso. He clutched the side of his torso as I brought my left leg up, kicking him in the face, sending him into the grey wall. He collapsed on the floor, as I breathed in and out, trying to catch my breath.

"How you do that" Molly asked, I stood up grabbed an arrow from the men's foot before putting it in the arrow holder that was slung over my shoulder.

"Derek taught me" I said before hurrying and pushing the elevator button, the elevator doors opened to see Ben, Tom. I jumped back in surprise.

"What are you guys doing" I asked, they stood there staring at me blankly, looking at the guys that were currently knocked out, and the other one, that was unconscious against the wall.

"Uh, we were coming to get you" Ben said well staring at me, before pausing, and looking around the room "but you seem to have things covered" he said shaking his head.

"I'm impressed" Tom said shaking his head in approval.

"Thanks, let's go" I said walking past them into the elevator. I pushed the lobby button as they came into the elevator.

"How bad is it" I asked Tom, who was leaning against the elevator.

"Bad" he said not looking at me. I nodded, as Molly shifted her weight, I looked at her weird. She looked like she was hiding something, but I don't know what. I was going to ask her, when the lights of the elevator shut off.

"You have got to be kidding" Tom muttered under his breath. I sighed loudly, as Molly started breathing hard.

"Guys" Molly started as I dropped my bow before trying to pry the doors open.

"Not a good time Molly" I said before trying to pry it open again.

"I'm pregnant" she said, those two words made my world fall apart.

"Your what" I asked stepping closer to her.

"I'm pregnant Leah" she said, I could almost hear the tears in her voice.

"How long have you knew" I asked her, trying my hardest not to yell.

"I took a test once we got here" she said looking down at the ground, when Ben and Tom were still getting over the fact that there sister was pregnant.

"You knew, for three months, and you didn't tell us until we're stuck in an elevator trying not to get killed" I yelled at her, she froze.

"Who's the father" Ben asked, as I stood there angry at her.

"Patrick Moral" she said, Tom got stepped further angrier than ever.

"My best friend Patrick Moral" Tom asked.